The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bailey1996
Nope I didn't, I'm away working at the moment too so could had missed it also...

Did you go for cyber security also then?

Originally went for finance but Cyber was my second choice so they gave me that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZiggyMoff
Did hey happen to say what happens if they have trouble getting in contact with references, like do they let you know so you can provide others?.

They just said about taking it up with your department when they contact you. I mean my main reference is going to be off work for a while so hopefully they will allow me to give another persons details to them
Original post by joshsolman
Originally went for finance but Cyber was my second choice so they gave me that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice well done, I haven't been offered anything yet. When was your assessment centre? 29th May?
Original post by Bailey1996
Ah nice well done, I haven't been offered anything yet. When was your assessment centre? 29th May?

29 April in Manchester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joshsolman
29 April in Manchester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What day did you get the email saying that you have been successful at assessment centre stage?
Original post by Miyata
What day did you get the email saying that you have been successful at assessment centre stage?

June 4th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't that framework confirmation? Did you not get an email and text before that, which just stated that you were successful at assessment centre and that you will be contacted with framework/location/department later on?
Nope. Straight in with the email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning. :-) Did we get a facebook group set up in the end? I know someone mentioned it a while back.....
We've set up a group on Facebook now.... Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2015 Cohort. Feel free to add yourselves and hopefully we'll all get to know each other a little bit before we start. :-)
Original post by Spuggl3s
We've set up a group on Facebook now.... Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2015 Cohort. Feel free to add yourselves and hopefully we'll all get to know each other a little bit before we start. :-)

Can't seem to find it at all, it's saying there are no results! Have you got the url available?
Original post by HarrisonLee26
Can't seem to find it at all, it's saying there are no results! Have you got the url available?

Try This:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/489243377918745/?fref=ts

:-)
Have any Business Admin people been told yet? What about London-based people?
Anyone is Yorkshire / Humber heard yet?
Original post by Poppa666
Anyone is Yorkshire / Humber heard yet?

Someone has been placed in Leeds and one in Sheffield, can't remeber their pathways.

I'm business admin and I have heard anything yet. I haven't seen any of the business admin people stating they have been placed yet.

I have a gut feeling that we won't hear till next week, which I know is very frustrating for everyone. Here to me being wrong though :smile:
I think all offers have been handed out, still a chance of making the back up list though.
Original post by Dazman0106
I think all offers have been handed out, still a chance of making the back up list though.

I have my offer, which I accepted a while back. I should have been clearer - I'm wondering if anyone in the Business Admin framework based in London has received their location and department confirmation yet.
I've had my offer too. If you look at the civil service Twitter they've said those who've scored well have been told and those who've been unsuccessful have also been told. The rest may get on reserve lists if people reject their offers :smile:
Anyone from the North East heard anything yet? I'm getting worried now with people starting to receive offers and such. This whole thing has been very confusing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending