Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
This was me stupid laptop

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: here if you need anything.
Original post by CescaD96
Yeah, we are all allowed our phones! They just charge them for us in the back room. :smile: Swear to god.

That's cool!!

-----------------

Anybody here ever been prescribed Norethisterone? (Used to delay periods). I was prescribed it this morning but reading the patient leaflet has worried me a bit as it says it can cause PMS symptoms (like I need anymore! :tongue:) and depression. I have never seen that GP before but I'm guessing before I came in he read my notes and saw that I have had depression in the past? Just worried it's going to throw me off a bit. I definitely wouldn't say I'm depressed again but I'm not bouncing off the walls either.

To summarise (:tongue:) Anybody noticed any mood changes with Norethisterone?
Heeeey,sorry i haven't been on this much, hope everyone is well <3
Original post by Anon #2
That's cool!!

-----------------

Anybody here ever been prescribed Norethisterone? (Used to delay periods). I was prescribed it this morning but reading the patient leaflet has worried me a bit as it says it can cause PMS symptoms (like I need anymore! :tongue:) and depression. I have never seen that GP before but I'm guessing before I came in he read my notes and saw that I have had depression in the past? Just worried it's going to throw me off a bit. I definitely wouldn't say I'm depressed again but I'm not bouncing off the walls either.

I've been prescribed it but I haven't taken it yet due to the fact I don't need to delay it yet... My GP was a bitch about me going on the pill too... I haven't had a look at the leaflet yet and now that's worried me. Haha.
Original post by Anon #2
That's cool!!

-----------------

I think i took it years ago, and it was fine

They have those warnings on all hormonal medication because it messes with your hormones, but you may not have any of the symptoms, its worth aking it still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
I've been prescribed it but I haven't taken it yet due to the fact I don't need to delay it yet... My GP was a bitch about me going on the pill too... I haven't had a look at the leaflet yet and now that's worried me. Haha.

I'm going to start it on Sunday I think. Sorry, sure it'll be fine!
Original post by PandaWho
I think i took it years ago, and it was fine

They have those warnings on all hormonal medication because it messes with your hormones, but you may not have any of the symptoms, its worth aking it still.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers :smile:
:cry2:
Original post by Pathway
:cry2:

:hugs:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs:

thank you
BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:woo: :woo: :woo:
BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

::jumphug:: ::party::
(edited 8 years ago)
BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:excited:
so triggererd.
Original post by guitaristemily
::jumphug:: ::party::

Original post by superwolf
:excited:

Thank you. So happy
BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:woo: :party:
Daddy is so annoyed, I phoned him afterwards. He wants to phone up and give them hell but it's his daddy's anniversary today so he's not too great. I should be getting out this weekend.

Glad you have one to support you. And because of the Scotland thing: Weired...:s-smilie:...indeed, who are they to rule a University decision as stupid...
BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

Congrats!
feeling very very bleh. got a social hangover and just bleh. low and triggered
Yay for Cesca! :grouphugs: for everyone else and welcome to any newbies who I missed :redface:

Original post by ScaryScience
feeling very very bleh. got a social hangover and just bleh. low and triggered

Lurking on Facebook if you need to offload xxx
hiding because dont want to be seen