The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone do the Berlin History question (1961 till 1989) on täglich überleben and what points did you put? I really hope that I dint go off topic!!
Really hope so!
I just hope they put the grade boundaries down because that wind energy question was quite hard had to keep reading it again and again and wasted so much time on that
Then the homeless question was alright but we had to put T/F/NA so I got sometimes confused if I should put F or NA :/
Original post by ridirahman
I just hope they put the grade boundaries down because that wind energy question was quite hard had to keep reading it again and again and wasted so much time on that
Then the homeless question was alright but we had to put T/F/NA so I got sometimes confused if I should put F or NA :/

I can second all of that!
Original post by platypus1997
I can second all of that!

Me too, that question needs to be scrapped, it's never ever clear whether it's F or NA and I find myself having to guess each time, really not fair
Reply 145
Original post by Opti3000
How comes?

They're only here for a year to learn English and they didn't know any vocab about burglars and biometrics and stuff (in English)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
Was it Berlin that had the most Zuwanderer and Frankfurt that gave the free Sprachkurse?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz
Was it Berlin that had the most Zuwanderer and Frankfurt that gave the free Sprachkurse?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I put :smile:
Anyone else stupid enough to study 'Der Vorleser' like me?? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I put

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think I put that
Got a bit confused on the ones that provide jobs ??
Reply 151
Think I put that
Got a bit confused on the ones that provide jobs ??

I put Berlin for both of the ones about jobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 152
Original post by Feeebz
Also for the Richtig/ Falsch one about the homeless man what did people put for the last one- was he schuldig?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said NA (nich angegeben)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Original post by Feeebz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, no doubt about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz
I put Berlin for both of the ones about jobs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't really have a clue, but I put Frankfurt for one cus they were planning on putting people into management, but Berlin for the other cus they said that Lang lessons would help on the job market...
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for German? I'm so nervous I haven't done as well as I could have! :frown:
Original post by Cajoling_Owl
I didn't really have a clue, but I put Frankfurt for one cus they were planning on putting people into management, but Berlin for the other cus they said that Lang lessons would help on the job market...

I think I did the same :s was it the Berlin one with the programme centred around education?

What was the 'S' place again and what was their project about? Sorry-just trying to remember the question!
I think I did the same :s was it the Berlin one with the programme centred around education?

What was the 'S' place again and what was their project about? Sorry-just trying to remember the question!

Stuttgart

...hi Alice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stuttgart and they were doing something with teaching parents german? I forgot.. But I put something like parents are thought german for S..
Original post by Leanne1455
Stuttgart

...hi Alice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's Alice? This is platypus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending