The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feeebz
Did it say the poorest developing countries or just the poorest countries? Can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as I remember 'poorest'
Reply 181
Original post by GrappleX
Anyone else stupid enough to study 'Der Vorleser' like me?? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!! And Der Vorleser has practically zero Nebenfiguren so we really only had one question to choose from there! But I thought that one wasn't toooo bad, I just wrote that his message was to convey the guilt of the post-war generation and then banged on about themes and characters, sooo... hopefully it went ok! Just hope the rest of the paper was ok :s-smilie:
It was poorest so "ärmsten"
Btw, did anyone put neighbours as the second most significant cause of noise? And avoiding using loud household machines for the third part of the question?
Reply 184
Original post by Cajoling_Owl
Btw, did anyone put neighbours as the second most significant cause of noise? And avoiding using loud household machines for the third part of the question?

Yep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
What happened at 17.15 in prison?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Körperpflege, wasn't it?

Ahh, thank you! I was terrified that I'd gotten the wrong end of the stick there, haha! :smile:
Original post by FlamestormA
Körperpflege, wasn't it?

Yeah I put that too :smile:
Original post by Igooo
I said NA (nich angegeben)

Posted from TSR Mobile

pretty sure it was falsch- he said it could happen to anyone i think
Original post by kirstymann14
Yeah I put that too :smile:

I put that for the one where they were on about showering... Was that at 17:15?
Also, on question one, when he said that they were shut in their cells, did that equate to Einschluss?

Yeah yeah it said something about how they have to shower and wash at that time everyday so im assuming it's that one :smile: Can anyone remember what the very first one was?

I think so - definitely think I put that with showering too
Also, on question one, when he said that they were shut in their cells, did that equate to Einschluss?

yeh
Yeah yeah it said something about how they have to shower and wash at that time everyday so im assuming it's that one :smile: Can anyone remember what the very first one was?

Was it cleaning the cells?
Original post by DodoManiac
Was it cleaning the cells?

I think I put that as the next one I'm not sure . Think I put aufstehen as my first answer D:
I think I put that as the next one I'm not sure . Think I put aufstehen as my first answer D:

Aufstehen was at 8.20, then cleaning the cells

EDIT: 6.20, sorry

Oh yeah, I think that is what I put haha. Just hard to remember sometimes!
Did anyone else find the car sharing one difficult? Pretty sure I put A and B, maybe there was a G in there.. maybe an O.. I guessed a few since I wasn't entirely sure :tongue: what did you guys put?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending