The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mr M

Any chance of getting this stickified (if that's a word) as TeeEm requests?
Reply 2
Original post by ghostwalker
Any chance of getting this stickified (if that's a word) as TeeEm requests?

thanks
Reply 3
I think you deserve an expensive bottle of whiskey, sir.
Original post by TheBBQ
I think you deserve an expensive bottle of whiskey, sir.

2nd that!
Reply 5
Original post by TeeEm
x

How useful would you say it is to complete the mechanics A-Level syllabus if you are going into an engineering degree next year? Just been handed the Edexcel M1-5 textbooks, wondering if I should work on them over the summer.
Reply 6
Original post by Fvthoms
How useful would you say it is to complete the mechanics A-Level syllabus if you are going into an engineering degree next year? Just been handed the Edexcel M1-5 textbooks, wondering if I should work on them over the summer.

For mechanical engineering it will be very useful to have completed (even if an exam is not sat) FP1-FP3 and M1 to M6, if you can find an old M6 textbook.
Cheers for this.
Reply 8
Thanks for this :smile:
Original post by TeeEm
For mechanical engineering it will be very useful to have completed (even if an exam is not sat) FP1-FP3 and M1 to M6, if you can find an old M6 textbook.

Got 90+% in my multivariable and vector analysis thanks to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Thanks a lot. Btw, is there anything you can upload about group theory?
Reply 11
cheers:smile:
Wow!!
You are :king1:
Thanks, I need to look at line integrals and vector operators hen I can get around to it. Have used some of these before - legend.
Original post by SeanFM
Thanks, I need to look at line integrals and vector operators hen I can get around to it. Have used some of these before - legend.

Look at his site as he has more and you can doenload the whole book without watermarks.
Original post by TeeEm
thanks

TeeEm do you tutor? I'm hopeless in statistics but good in the other maths areas.
Reply 16
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
TeeEm do you tutor? I'm hopeless in statistics but good in the other maths areas.

Sorry I do not ... my stats is useless too
Original post by TeeEm
Sorry I do not ... my stats is useless too

Yeah I went through them 😩
What are you compiling at the moment?
Reply 18
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Yeah I went through them 😩
What are you compiling at the moment?

visit maths regularly and ask for help ...
and now it is bed for me.
Goodnight.
C27.jpg
Original post by TeeEm

Hey again.
Do you know much on finding greens functions? I am so stuck and stack exchange isn't helping at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest