The Student Room Group

Biology Unit 5 Essay

Just wondering what everyone else wrote for the biology unit 5 exam I did part a about the importance of response to changes. I included; Homeostasis, Glucose conc, Temp maintenance, Courtship, Haemoglobin, Disease, and Nervous System detecting stimuli. Did anyone else write along a similar line to these? Bit nervous as really need a good mark in biol 5 as I sort of screwed up unit 4 (nerves got to me). Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Caldwell
Just wondering what everyone else wrote for the biology unit 5 exam I did part a about the importance of response to changes. I included; Homeostasis, Glucose conc, Temp maintenance, Courtship, Haemoglobin, Disease, and Nervous System detecting stimuli. Did anyone else write along a similar line to these? Bit nervous as really need a good mark in biol 5 as I sort of screwed up unit 4 (nerves got to me). Thanks!

I'll pop this into the biology section for you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Caldwell

Hey! I did that essay title and what topics you've put sound about right, did you link the importance of the these responses to the description?
You should have done alright by the sounds of it (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending