The Student Room Group

A2 AQA ICT June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by imalkov
Did your teacher give you your results?

Yeah, teacher marked it and showed me my result
Does anyone have the " Zigzag INFO3 Practice Papers: June 2015 (Un Coup De Main)" resource ??
Original post by HarpZsc
Does anyone have the " Zigzag INFO3 Practice Papers: June 2015 (Un Coup De Main)" resource ??

i would like it as well
THE UCDM RECEIVES REGULARDONATIONS THROUGH DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE. WHAT OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS COULD BEUSED TO RECIEVE DONATIONS FROM SPONSORS? HOW DOES THAT METHOD WORK? (4 MARK)

Either im just really slow today or I just really can't think of other electronic means that they can receive donations ?
Original post by Historyfrenchfan
i would like it as well

Original post by HarpZsc

They are just predictions. I reckon if you just revise the content you should be fine in answering the questions. I have them but they are printed copies which i have written on :frown:
Original post by ThatGuyRik
They are just predictions. I reckon if you just revise the content you should be fine in answering the questions. I have them but they are printed copies which i have written on :frown:

THE UCDM RECEIVESREGULAR DONATIONS THROUGH DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE. WHAT OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANSCOULD BE USED TO RECIEVE DONATIONS FROM SPONSORS? HOW DOES THAT METHOD WORK? (4MARK)

WITH MERGER OF TWO ORGANISATIONS OF A NEW SYSTEM.DISCUSS DIFFERENT SUPPORT METHODS THAT UCDM MAY USE FIR THE STAFF AND WHICH ONEWOULD BE APPROPRIATE (16 MARK)

HOW MIGHT INSTALLATION OF THE NEW UCDM ICT SYSTEMBE MADE? DISCUSS METHODS ILLUSTRATING PROS AND CONS (12 MARK)

DESCRIBE SUITABLE RECOVERY PROCEDURES FOR THE DATASTORED ON UCDM SERVERS LOCATED AT IPSWICH (4 MARK)
Are these the predicted ZigZag questions?
Original post by Sarah5152
THE UCDM RECEIVES REGULARDONATIONS THROUGH DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE. WHAT OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS COULD BEUSED TO RECIEVE DONATIONS FROM SPONSORS? HOW DOES THAT METHOD WORK? (4 MARK)

Either im just really slow today or I just really can't think of other electronic means that they can receive donations ?

Online payment. (paypal,online banking)
Mobiles. (text message)
xx

Yep that's the one i got.
Online payment. (paypal,online banking)
Mobiles. (text message)

Yep, I'm definitely just slow today ! That was so obvious haha thank you :smile:

Oh could you please write up atleast two or three questions bro, would be very appreciated
Yep, I'm definitely just slow today ! That was so obvious haha thank you :smile:

Are you just gonna revise those 2 papers? Are they fairly accurate would you say?
Haha no worries XD
Original post by HarpZsc
Oh could you please write up atleast two or three questions bro, would be very appreciated

Someone already copy and pasted questions scroll up.
Are you just gonna revise those 2 papers? Are they fairly accurate would you say?
Haha no worries XD

They seem accurate, better than the class predictions i have ! Im just going to read over them and that not full on revise them

They seem accurate, better than the class predictions i have ! Im just going to read over them and that not full on revise them

How else would you revise. Little late to be making notes.

I reckon ill just memorize the key points and then learn the zigzag stuff.,
How else would you revise. Little late to be making notes.

I reckon ill just memorize the key points and then learn the zigzag stuff.,

Basically the way i revised is looked through the spec....anything which looked baffeling I just went on the ZigZag material and made really quick notes on it, because i realised theres some really easy topics in there no point making notes for them
Basically the way i revised is looked through the spec....anything which looked baffeling I just went on the ZigZag material and made really quick notes on it, because i realised theres some really easy topics in there no point making notes for them

Fair enough :smile:
Just condensed the textbook down to about 6 pages of notes and key points. Excluded the stuff from the ZigZag papers. Will now just learn it all and do some questions until Tuesday :smile:
Just condensed the textbook down to about 6 pages of notes and key points. Excluded the stuff from the ZigZag papers. Will now just learn it all and do some questions until Tuesday :smile:

Could you please do me the favour of uploading it or sending it to me? I'd be so grateful :h:
[QUOTE="Sarah5152;57198503"]
Haha no worries XD

Are those the only questions predicted?
[QUOTE="Sarah5152;57198503"]
Haha no worries XD

Would you mind emailing me those 2 papers please? I've given you my email address from before
Original post by alex31734
Could you please do me the favour of uploading it or sending it to me? I'd be so grateful :h:

I've hand written them bro. Tip: Revision is more effective if you write them yourself rather than reading someone else's notes as they are tailored to them.

Original post by Historyfrenchfan

Would you mind emailing me those 2 papers please? I've given you my email address from before

They are printed copies i cannot email them I've said this before. Sarah above kindly offered to email people the whole digital copy of the zigzag pack maybe ask her see if she willing to email them to you. Sorry about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending