The Student Room Group

CCEA geography

Does anyone have slight predictions or ideas what might be up on this paper tomorrow ?

Scroll to see replies

im thinking, Summer or winter anticyclones, mid latitude grasslands and formation of a river or flooding in large scale drainage basin!! no clue though!
Reply 2
Original post by alevelskillme
im thinking, Summer or winter anticyclones, mid latitude grasslands and formation of a river or flooding in large scale drainage basin!! no clue though!

Thank you ! What do you mean by formation of a river ?
Reply 3
How did you find the test ?
Original post by Jellybean18
How did you find the test ?

I think it was ok.
But I did wrong for one question, for the mollisols one I drew leaching and capillary action, were I wrong?
And I was a bit out of time for section B.
Reply 5
Original post by charmaine_k
I think it was ok.
But I did wrong for one question, for the mollisols one I drew leaching and capillary action, were I wrong?
And I was a bit out of time for section B.

Do you mean the question that you had to label a chernozem ?

Do you mean the w
Do you mean the question that you had to label a chernozem ?

Do you mean the w

That 2 marks labelling question.
Reply 7
That 2 marks labelling question.

I wasn't too sure of that question , Im pretty sure I did it wrong , I wrote about sooo texture and leeching
I wasn't too sure of that question , Im pretty sure I did it wrong , I wrote about sooo texture and leeching

I think I did it wrong too I should have labelled black soil and crumb structure instead of leaching and capillary action.
Reply 9
Any ideas on tomorrows paper, if you are doing it?
I think one of the 12 markers possibly resources and population , nearest neighbour analysis for the start bit maybe ?
Great, cheers. If you have any other ideas, let me know haha
Original post by legend111
Great, cheers. If you have any other ideas, let me know haha

No problem , I would say questions also on problems of a aged population , rural environment and suburbanisation difficulties that arise , and questions on the demographic transition model
I think one of the 12 markers possibly resources and population , nearest neighbour analysis for the start bit maybe ?

But it came up last year
How do you guys think of today's exam?
For one question in section B was it describe and evaluate another composite measurement?
I didn't like today's exam at all today 😔
For one question in section B was it describe and evaluate another composite measurement?

Yes it was I couodnt think of one at the time as I wasn't sure if economic and social counted
Reply 18
Original post by jellybean18
yes it was i couodnt think of one at the time as i wasn't sure if economic and social counted

gdi- gender development index or pqli- physical quality of human life index. It said apart from hdi
Original post by biotech
gdi- gender development index or pqli- physical quality of human life index. It said apart from hdi

hpi human poverty index
it was OK the 12m were good and skills.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending