The Student Room Group

The friendzone

Why do people think that the friendzone exists?
I don't understand it

I officially have 7 female friends I've had a crush on 6 of them and I am still friends with all of them. I was never lead on by any of them or anything like that. I told almost all of them that I had a crush o them, itwa sonly awkward for one but we're okay now. I never complained about them not feeling the same at all. I was sad but I was happy about being their friend

Why do some (fe)males complain about a their friend just wanting to be friends with them? They should be happy that they have them as friends
I'm not complaining because I know how to keep my d!ck in my pants. Unlike some others
Press F to pay respects for our brother in the friend zone.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's just a thing that people say to reel in sympathy.
Original post by Anonynmous

This is something I don't understand There's nothing wrong with just being friends with a (fe)male Being their friend can be more better than being their boy/girlfriend
Original post by Anonynmous

Why did I actually press F lmao xD
Original post by ilovereading
Why did I actually press F lmao xD

[Intense Friendzoning]
Reply 7
A very mature attitude. You're still in the friendzone but you can handle it and avoid making a humiliating arse of yourself. Personally I've never been good at handling this sort of rejection and have learnt to either avoid the risk or move on swiftly.
Original post by Zarek
A very mature attitude. You're still in the friendzone but you can handle it and avoid making a humiliating arse of yourself. Personally I've never been good at handling this sort of rejection and have learnt to either avoid the risk or move on swiftly.

....did you actually read the post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending