The Student Room Group

A2 AQA ICT June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone?

Do we need to know about technology life cycle?------Btw any topics related to that? Could you name them? Thanks.
With a merger of 2 organisations, the devolpmdng of the data warehouse, and the new Ict system, there has been an impact on the workforce of both organisations. What impact may have been made on ucdm employees. 12 marker
Technology life cycle is very unlikely to come up in the exam.
Think I'm going to call it a day for today haha. My brain is fried because I've been non stop since early this morning.
Original post by ICT Geek
With a merger of 2 organisations, the devolpmdng of the data warehouse, and the new Ict system, there has been an impact on the workforce of both organisations. What impact may have been made on ucdm employees. 12 marker

Where do you get these questions from?

This is a very unlikely question to pop up in Section A
any predictions for a 20 marker?
Original post by Error404OLE

It's one of the questions in the zigzag resource booklet fif ucdm

It's one of the questions in the zigzag resource booklet for ucdm
For Section A this website: http://www.what2learn.com/info-3-pre-release-2015-un-coup-de-main/ has some good suggestions on what topics to learn for Section A. For section B its best to just learn the whole unit.
It's one of the questions in the zigzag resource booklet for ucdm

Do you have an electronic copy of the zigzag UCDM resource?
Original post by HarpZsc
Do you have an electronic copy of the zigzag UCDM resource?

No but I can take pictures of all the questions if u want and email it to you. If you provide an answer to my question.
For Section A this website: http://www.what2learn.com/info-3-pre-release-2015-un-coup-de-main/ has some good suggestions on what topics to learn for Section A. For section B its best to just learn the whole unit.

This is helpful thanks
Original post by HarpZsc
Where do you get these questions from?

don't you just talk about:

- new procedures lead to training
- some may not have desired skills
-employees will have to waste time training

something along those lines
No but I can take pictures of all the questions if u want and email it to you. If you provide an answer to my question.

Cheeky :')
I'm re-taking this, I need an E to get a C, somehow last year I completely messed it up. lol
Original post by ilovebombay
I'm re-taking this, I need an E to get a C, somehow last year I completely messed it up. lol

What did you get last year and in info 4?
Original post by HarpZsc
What did you get last year and in info 4?
I got a B last year and in info 4 I have an A.
Original post by ilovebombay
I got a B last year and in info 4 I have an A.

Do you know what you need to get in INFO 3 to get an B overall? as i got nearly the same grades as you.
Original post by HarpZsc
Do you know what you need to get in INFO 3 to get an B overall? as i got nearly the same grades as you.

Do you know what ums you got in info 1 and 2 and the mark in 3

Quick Reply

Latest