Sorry to hear that..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Sorry to hear that..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: Feel better now though... How are you? :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Thanks :smile: Feel better now though... How are you? :smile:

Quite fed up but happy to of escaped the routine of my life..had a male mate date which might materialise to something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Quite fed up but happy to of escaped the routine of my life..had a male mate date which might materialise to something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay :smile: (I saw you post about it in IWAISS actually) Hopefully it can turn into something more yes :smile:
Alone and sad.
Awful. Just want to cry. Lately all I've wanted to do is just cry and normally I'm good at hiding my misery but lately I've noticed it's started to seep through to the way I talk verbally and online too...it's not like anybody notices. But I have. I hate this feeling, wallowing in self-pity, jealousy, bitterness, all these angry emotions which are completely changing my character.

TL;DR awful

P.S can I just say how much I love this thread...and being able to randomly come here to blurt out my feelings every so often.
stressed because mock exams next week and i dont know what to do...
Really bored. Anyone know anything to do?
Original post by Mochassassin
Awful. Just want to cry. Lately all I've wanted to do is just cry and normally I'm good at hiding my misery but lately I've noticed it's started to seep through to the way I talk verbally and online too...it's not like anybody notices. But I have. I hate this feeling, wallowing in self-pity, jealousy, bitterness, all these angry emotions which are completely changing my character.

TL;DR awful

P.S can I just say how much I love this thread...and being able to randomly come here to blurt out my feelings every so often.

This is basically me a few weeks back, I'm getting better, I'm sure you will too :hugs:
Feel amazing. Body strong, mind strong. Sunny weather, good music, even better food...can't complain, I can only thank God :smile: thank you God for this blessed day.
Original post by cake_lover
This is basically me a few weeks back, I'm getting better, I'm sure you will too :hugs:

Thanks, mate. :smile:
Thanks, mate. :smile:

Hope you feel better. :h:
Original post by MrMoeJay
Hope you feel better. :h:

Thank you!
Thank you!

Pretty much repeating what others have said, I hope you feel better :smile:
Pretty much repeating what others have said, I hope you feel better :smile:

Again, thank you Sass. :smile:
Okay wow, slumping into self hatred again. :colonhash:
Shattered
Oh okay :smile: (I saw you post about it in IWAISS actually) Hopefully it can turn into something more yes :smile:

Yes would be nice alas we dated back in 2013 but it didn't materialise into anything as timing wasn't right but aye maybe now it could. Just want to feel content in other areas of my to feel complete.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseafreak
thanks for the vote of confidence, was just a bit down when i wrote that, how are you?

To be fair, i have similar thought processes- im quite pessimistic tbh.

Abit 'meh'.
Original post by Emily.97
To be fair, i have similar thought processes- im quite pessimistic tbh.

Abit 'meh'.

yeah i tend to see the glass as half empty a lot, why are you meh?