Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Herts is my firm choice after I got a conditional for history! 😀
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Will any more Muslims be joining us? When you come, remember to come and meet the Islamic Society :smile:
Original post by leaderoflesquad
Yeah! Is it yours too? :smile:

yeah, I'm so excited! Unbelievably nervous too haha
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming g too, doing biochemistry :smile:
Is anyone else studying Accounting? :smile:
Has anyone heard back about their accommodation yet?
Original post by charlesborchard
Has anyone heard back about their accommodation yet?

I dont think you get a reply until they are aware of your results.
Original post by CharlieLambkin
I dont think you get a reply until they are aware of your results.

I received an unconditional offer and have confirmed my place, is this not enough? I filled in the application, what else is left to do?
I received an unconditional offer and have confirmed my place, is this not enough? I filled in the application, what else is left to do?

Nothing. I just think everybody gets their offers on results day. Then you have 7 days to pay a £400 deposit. What are you studying?
Original post by CharlieLambkin
Nothing. I just think everybody gets their offers on results day. Then you have 7 days to pay a £400 deposit. What are you studying?

Film and Television Production.
Insh'Allah brother
Original post by Zamestaneh
Will any more Muslims be joining us? When you come, remember to come and meet the Islamic Society :smile:

Some of my friends with unconditionals to Herts are slowing beginning to receive offers! Some have, some are still waiting. I'm sure you will hear soon :smile: (If you haven't already, I realised your post is 2 days old)
hi everyone

i'll hopefully be coming to Herts in sept to study diagnostic radiography - anyone else out there doing the same course?
Hi, I'll also be doing diagnostic radiography at Herts too! Are you going to be living out?
Original post by KatieRc86
hi everyone

i'll hopefully be coming to Herts in sept to study diagnostic radiography - anyone else out there doing the same course?
hi everyone

I'm doing the sane course. I just hope results day goes well :smile:
Original post by NazUddin
Hi, I'll also be doing diagnostic radiography at Herts too! Are you going to be living out?

Hiya,

I will be living at home as I'm a mature student and a mummy, what about you?
Original post by anniejtmd
I'm doing the sane course. I just hope results day goes well :smile:

Im just waiting for the results from my access course so i should know in about 2 weeks! Are you waiting for A level results? I have my fingers crossed for you!! :smile:
Hiya,

I will be living at home as I'm a mature student and a mummy, what about you?

Ah that's good. Yh I'll be living out, nervous and excited at the same time Haha 😂
Im just waiting for the results from my access course so i should know in about 2 weeks! Are you waiting for A level results? I have my fingers crossed for you!! :smile:

So lucky you gwt to find out soon. Good luck! Yeah a-levels and thanks :smile:
Original post by NazUddin
Ah that's good. Yh I'll be living out, nervous and excited at the same time Haha 😂

Oh i know what you mean! I got my finance paperwork through the other day and got nervous that this is actually happening!!! lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending