The Student Room Group

Penis size and height... which combination would you prefer?

Would you prefer a big penis and be short or be tall with a small penis?

Scroll to see replies

How tall and short, big and small are we talking here?
Reply 2
erm... 5ft4 inches tall with 9 inch penis, or 6 ft 2 inches with 4 inch penis.
Reply 3
And girls which would you prefer to date?
If I had to choose, 6'2" with 4" dick.
Reply 5
Original post by Smug Life
If I had to choose, 6'2" with 4" dick.
wow really? why? I don't think i could deal with knowing how disappointed a girl would be, not only because its small but because they would think it would be big because your tall and a lot of girls expect it to be proportional.
Original post by Anonymous
wow really? why? I don't think i could deal with knowing how disappointed a girl would be, not only because its small but because they would think it would be big because your tall and a lot of girls expect it to be proportional.

Dick size isn't proportional to height. I guess because it would be a lot easier to get to the ****ing stage if you're that much taller and not a manlet, and not many girls would probably refuse to have sex with you because of it. I guess with either of the combinations you're just screwed.
Hello. I don't see why people care so much about the size of their junk? (not to sound rude). Personally TBH it's not a factor I would be concerned about. :smile: I would probably date both btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
obvs big penis lmao
Reply 9
Original post by Smug Life
Dick size isn't proportional to height. I guess because it would be a lot easier to get to the ****ing stage if you're that much taller and not a manlet, and not many girls would probably refuse to have sex with you because of it. I guess with either of the combinations you're just screwed.
yeah i know but a lot of girls assume it is a way of telling how big a guy is like the same way some people say look how big his hands or feet are etc. without any evidence. And i think at 5ft4 you'd not be that disadvantaged at getting laid since its the same height as the average woman so most likely you'd only be a few inches shorter anyway. But yeah in the end both are bad, i doubt a girl would refuse you for any of these things, but would be disappointed so i guess the question is which would be worse haha
Original post by nadzworldz
Hello. I don't see why people care so much about the size of their junk? (not to sound rude). Personally TBH it's not a factor I would be concerned about. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah but 4 inches? i think its not a big deal within the average range but when its significantly under it could cause problems, so its tall for you then?
Hello. I don't see why people care so much about the size of their junk? (not to sound rude). Personally TBH it's not a factor I would be concerned about. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

because it feels better for both of you if it's big lol. I feel sorry for small dicked and loose pussied people :frown:
Original post by SceneKid17
obvs big penis lmao
haha i was expecting that to be more common
Reply 13
Height obv. I am 6 feet 1, I would take height over pen*s size anyday, providing its not too small. A general preference of height.

Short people who are insecure will say that 'height doesn't matter' when in fact it is a major thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

... bull****!
:P
haha i was expecting that to be more common

Well im 5ft 4 too so i wouldn't mind him being the same height as me as long as he wasnt shorter than me its cool
yeah i know but a lot of girls assume it is a way of telling how big a guy is like the same way some people say look how big his hands or feet are etc. without any evidence. And i think at 5ft4 you'd not be that disadvantaged at getting laid since its the same height as the average woman so most likely you'd only be a few inches shorter anyway. But yeah in the end both are bad, i doubt a girl would refuse you for any of these things, but would be disappointed so i guess the question is which would be worse haha

Well it's still quite a disadvantage since the average male height is 5'10".
Original post by Buses
Height obv. I am 6 feet 1, I would take height over pen*s size anyday, providing its not too small. A general preference of height.

Short people who are insecure will say that 'height doesn't matter' when in fact it is a major thing.
are you male or female? tbh I think its the opposite and men seem to think height is more important than it actually is...
yeah but 4 inches? i think its not a big deal within the average range but when its significantly under it could cause problems, so its tall for you then?

Why did you care about the size so much (if you don't mind me asking?). What is the average size and tbh I couldn't really care about the size. I would look at the hieght of a guy rather than the size of his downstairs part. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SceneKid17
Well im 5ft 4 too so i wouldn't mind him being the same height as me as long as he wasnt shorter than me its cool
fair enough :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending