The Student Room Group

Money lending the root of evil?

You know there was a time Europe used to be Christian and were against usury.

I don't know how much people know about Jews and money but even in their early history in Europe the Jews were the money lenders who loaned money to European nobility.

Going bank to the formation of the Bank England in 1694 some of its influential shareholders were Sephardic Jews. Jew knew how money worked and saw that we lived in a rapid changing world where we would need fiat money.

After Napoleon lost the the Battle of Waterlooo (which Rothschilds made a killing off by manipulating the stock market) the Rothschild dynasty was born.

Why am I saying this? well look back at a time when Germany was in ruins and there were mass suicides and unemployment. Who did some blame then? Look at what Greece is going through today thanks to these Western financial institutions. Who do people like Golden Dawn blame then?

What they do is loan money to countries at interest and often to countries who cannot pay it back. Since there is a lack of alternative (though that is changing) places to borrow money from they have little choice. The coup in Ukraine suits America's hegemonic interests and of course no coincidence they borrowed money from the IMF.

When countries like Greece and soon Ukraine can't pay them back they sell off their national assets.... to the Jews and others who can buy them. This is how they plan to rule the world.

Nobody ever talks about this issue of money lending and what they're doing. I'm not saying it's all the Jews, there are some non-Jews in on this with them because it makes them rich too but certainly they are the leaders of this. :frown:
Bulls**t
Well, if you are referring to what some might say the 'Jewish problem', i.e. Greenspan, Bernanke, Yellen, of the Federal Reserve and Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs etc. all being Jewish and this idea of a zionist clique originating from the Rothschild banking network of the 19th Century that capitalised the banks throughout Europe and the U.S. and essentially created the modern day banking system through competition between the banks grew their profits for themselves, and with financiers such as J.P. Morgan who was London's and the Rothschilds 'man' in New York. The Rothschilds were historically, or Nathaniel (N.M.) Rothschild was put in charge of the reparations (legal obligations) for say France (Napoleon) to owe Prussia and this in turn led onto the Treaty of Versaille with Germany owing a huge % of GDP which in turn led to hyperinflation leading to revolt on the streets and the rise of Hitler, so now what is the European Central Bank in Frankfurt that is built on ground of once a Rothschild property who pays Germany's Reparations to Israel for crimes during WWII.

Edmond de Rothschild bought thousand of acres of Palestine land in the beginning of the 20th Century, the Rothschilds essentially play Sim City and with their knowledge of sovereign debt have in turn created themselves sovereigns of Israel. Israel has embassies in Tel Aviv but the Rothschild funded Knesset is on the outskirt of Jerusalem.

The problem has always been lending money with interest and recently exorbitant interest rates. The bible has always condemned lending with interest and this allowed the jews to do this part, just look at the origins of banking in Venice.

Money unfortunately has been given the extraordinary ability of being a unit of value so to be able exchange salt for money and money for pork and so the system works and so whoever controls the money controls the country essentially.

The Illuminati want control. They wish to be able to do as they please without question. If it is possible to put one religion above another to hide their true nature then so be it. They do one of the most craziest roles in global society and in turn have other people pick up their tab.

Everybody wants the ability to live comfortably, imagine wiping your ass with $100 bills, that's what they can do, everybody is jealous and there nothing you can do about it.
sorry is this thread about hating Jews or hating the Illuminati ? i am getting confused
Reply 4
So they exploit the idiocy of governments who have no fiscal discipline.. smart people.
Jews were forced to become money lenders by the aristocracies of the middle ages.

Money lending is a power position in any economy.

Some jews became experts in money lending because that was all they did.

Money lending in general is bad. Jews are not inherently bad.

It's not solely about money lending. It's about money creation too. Exploiting the lack of understanding held by the majority of the population can make someone that has the ability to create money rich.
if money lending is illegal, then supply and demand is
Original post by zippity.doodah
if money lending is illegal, then supply and demand is

no

We ban the sale of certain products, we're not making supply and demand illegal. Money merely represents value in itself and it's perfectly legitimate to limit certain uses of it.

With that said, banning money lending is ridiculous, it's the foundation of the modern economy and any such measure would have to be global to have any effect. I'm all in favour of banning very high interest rates (I think - though I can't swear - that Ireland caps them at 400% which seems pretty reasonable and would drive the scum in Wonga out of business at least), but lending as an activity is socially useful. It's an element of the efficient allocation of resources.
Original post by Silence No1

What they do is loan money to countries at interest and often to countries who cannot pay it back. Since there is a lack of alternative (though that is changing) places to borrow money from they have little choice. The coup in Ukraine suits America's hegemonic interests and of course no coincidence they borrowed money from the IMF.

I see no problem.

Western banks have been financing other countries for decades, but it is entirely up to them to take the loan and the risk that comes with it.

Russia and Putin would be nowhere without the loans he received from Western instutitions.

How does the coup in Ukraine suit America's interests? Other than the simple fact that Ukrainian people are free from being an economic puppet of Russia like Belarus or Kazakhstan?
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
no

We ban the sale of certain products, we're not making supply and demand illegal. Money merely represents value in itself and it's perfectly legitimate to limit certain uses of it.

With that said, banning money lending is ridiculous, it's the foundation of the modern economy and any such measure would have to be global to have any effect. I'm all in favour of banning very high interest rates (I think - though I can't swear - that Ireland caps them at 400% which seems pretty reasonable and would drive the scum in Wonga out of business at least), but lending as an activity is socially useful. It's an element of the efficient allocation of resources.

what I was saying was that if you stop people, who are consenting, from using their money how they want, then the principle of supply/demand is blocked, which obviously isn't a good thing
Original post by zippity.doodah
what I was saying was that if you stop people, who are consenting, from using their money how they want, then the principle of supply/demand is blocked, which obviously isn't a good thing

It's far from obvious. Even coming from a left-wing perspective, I accept that the free market often allocates resources efficiently, but that's neither absolute, nor axiomatic. I'd suggest that money is quite anomalous in the first place if you try and conceive of it as an economic resource, and also, lending can create some externalities which even the classical economists accept are a limit on the power of the free market.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending