The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tofaeal
Hopefully, Bray wins. I mean WWE keeps forcing Roman Reigns down our throats.

But they arent anymore because things are settled and now fans arent booing him as much. Hes proven in matches to be better, all because he isnt getting down our throats.

A win over Bray Wyatt nowadays is hardly forcing Reigns down our throats.

Wyatt I think is boring, and seems just about lost, having feuds for the sake of feuding with some of the upper mid card who dont fit anywhere else (AKA WWE's short term last minute booking)
Original post by tofaeal
Does anyone else think that Cena needs to put Kevin Owens over once more? I think Kevin Owens could be the next Punk

See, the thing is that some wrestling fans need to know is that we dont need another Undertaker, Austin, Punk, Rock or anyone else for that matter.

What we need is something new, new ideas that work. If we have a new CM Punk, its all the guy will be compared to.

Let superstars have a character, and not be compared to ex-superstars. Who was CM Punk before CM Punk? Exactly. CM Punk made CM Punk so let Owens be Owens, then in the future people might say "oh this guy could be the next Owens" when in fact we should be seeing it as this guy can bring something new like most top superstars do.
Original post by Longshot700
Chris Benoit is being talked about on Wrestletalk TV on challenge. 8 years since it happened :frown:

What were they saying? Will never get over his and Eddie's deaths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
What were they saying? Will never get over his and Eddie's deaths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't really paying attention, sorry bruh.
Brock must win at summerslam and not battleground,but he must lose by dq or interference so as to put him over
Reply 2485
Gunner and now Samuel Shaw both leave TNA. That promotion is a joke.

Also, Swerved airs tonight on the WWE Network following RAW.
Binge watching Tough Enough season 3 since its just been put on the Network. Who needs Netflix
Reply 2487
Original post by Excuse Me!

Most interesting was there discussion on Wrestlemania at Wembley in the UK. JR said whilst he sees it unlikely still there is more chance now because of the network.

I don't see it as unlikely at all.

I think it's inevitable. The only question - of course - is whether they choose to host SummerSlam at Wembley instead, given the better weather we have in early August rather than late March.
Got my Game (svr 2007) fixed at cex today! and I'm playing it now selecting who I wanna play :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know who alot more of these guys are now compared to 8 years ago when I had this game when I was 10.

Still don't know who these guys are though: Vito, Gregory Helms, Kid Kash, Lance Cade, Paul Burchill, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Trevor Murdoch, Jillian Hall.
Reply 2489

Still don't know who these guys are though: Vito, Gregory Helms, Kid Kash, Lance Cade, Paul Burchill, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Trevor Murdoch, Jillian Hall.

You don't know who Helms is? Come on.
Got my Game (svr 2007) fixed at cex today! and I'm playing it now selecting who I wanna play :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know who alot more of these guys are now compared to 8 years ago when I had this game when I was 10.

I remember all of these.

Oh and the challenge where you have to beat the Great Khali while playing as Mickie James. My brother just kept kneeing him in the stomach and eventually won (this was the time he was being built as a monster heel and squashing guys like the Undertaker)
Reply 2491
Psicosis was in some of my all-time favourite matches against Mysterio back in WCW. Dig them out if you get a chance. I really miss the Cruiserweight division.
Original post by Mackay
Psicosis was in some of my all-time favourite matches against Mysterio back in WCW. Dig them out if you get a chance. I really miss the Cruiserweight division.

Ok cool.
Really hate the reversals in this game, remember why I got so pissed off with it. Usually I know when to reverse in 2k15 when they crouch a bit is when you hit the reversal button. Here it's completely random.
Reply 2494
Advertised for RAW tonight: John Cena, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Big Show, Sheamus.

Great news that Lesnar is back and on RAW in two consecutive weeks.
Original post by Mackay
Advertised for RAW tonight: John Cena, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Big Show, Sheamus.

Great news that Lesnar is back and on RAW in two consecutive weeks.

That's an unbelievable roster list tbh. Says a lot when Cena is on upper mid-card (and you'd say rightfully so despite his matches of the year contenders).
Reply 2496
Original post by Depleted
That's an unbelievable roster list tbh. Says a lot when Cena is on upper mid-card (and you'd say rightfully so despite his matches of the year contenders).

Yeah, agreed.

Ambrose-Rollins consistently turn in match of the year contenders.

Lesnar, Owens and Sheamus are bruisers who bring the fight.

Orton, Cena, Ziggler are solid workers who have been great for years now. I think the latter over-sells, and I think the former has never really fulfilled his potential, but Cena is a legend and I think the IWC will miss him when he has gone.
Is Tough Enough worth the download? How many episodes is there.

Raw in 50 minutes. Nothing better to do!
Brilliant ending. Loved the resurgence of Kane.
Reply 2499
Original post by Bubzeh
Is Tough Enough worth the download? How many episodes is there.

Usually about 10.

The RAW ending will divide fans for sure. Some won't like Lesnar being made to look weak, but I thought it was a great bit of booking to make Rollins look weasley and conniving.

Nice to see King Barrett finally get a win, but why isn't Ambrose getting them? He needs to have some direction here.

Reigns-Wyatt is shaping up really nicely, too, but Cena/Owens' head-to-head meeting and promo wasn't their finest moment.

Heyman's promo - as ever - was flawless.

Quick Reply

Latest