The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Flamini's a don, need to keep him as Ozil's BFF
Original post by The Shed End
lel Leinad be like

Help me sheddy I've been shot down someone get me a bandaids and some cold water for that burn :biggrin:

In all seriousness can someone ban this dickhead on wheels from the FF, one of the most tragic posters to grace the ff, which is saying something :frown:
Original post by shawn_o1
Why is it that at least one Arsenal signing every summer does well for less than 6 months before turning into a pile of poo that loses their games

Do elaborate, names pls
Original post by leinad2012
Help me sheddy I've been shot down someone get me a bandaids and some cold water for that burn :biggrin:

In all seriousness can someone ban this dickhead on wheels from the FF, one of the most tragic posters to grace the ff, which is saying something :frown:

After the last 5 or 6 months I'd have thought you'd be used to that :wink:
Do elaborate, names pls

A. Santos
Podolski
Flamini
(Hmm, with the exception of Sanchez who performed well throughout the season, the signings 2014 were pretty much doomed from the start)
After the last 5 or 6 months I'd have thought you'd be used to that :wink:

What having annoying dickheads who add nothing to conversation being on the ff :wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
A. Santos
Podolski
Flamini
(Hmm, with the exception of Sanchez who performed well throughout the season, the signings 2014 were pretty much doomed from the start)

Fair play, most of the signing last summer haven't done great, everyone knows how I feel on welbs, but Debuchy has been extremely unlucky and was looking OK before injury, chambers is young and Sanchez has performed.
Unreal writing off Chambers after his first season in which he was played in a different position to where he will be judged on and generally looked OK.

The transfer fee was steep tbh but if he makes it as an English CB, £14m will look like nothing tbh.
Original post by Stefano93
Couldn't give a **** about sentimental value within the dressing room tbh. We need players that improve our chances of winning the league and competing internationally rather than making cringe videos with the Club for the enjoyment prospect.

Fam Lord knows how the guy made a career within football, offering him to another club for free won't be of much use unless any other club has him high on their signing priority list (lol).

Stupid to not give a **** about team spirit nah?

What do you want wenger to do? Pay him money for his last year just to get rid of him? No harm in keeping him when there's no takers. It's not like wenger will use him much. I'll be surprised if he makes the 18 and rack up 1000 minutes in appearance.
What having annoying dickheads who add nothing to conversation being on the ff :wink:

Nah, being so all season long

lol, looks so much like floyd now. his girl is still fire emoji though
Nah, being so all season long

Reusing old gifs now are we? Come on pal up your gif game, wouldn't expect that from you mate
Reusing old gifs now are we? Come on pal up your gif game, wouldn't expect that from you mate

You do realise you're talking to the same person that used the word 'salty' so much that it's completely lamented across the FF?
(edited 8 years ago)
You just need to take every Shed says with a pinch of salt
Terry says Cech is worth 12-15 points to Arsenal.

Finished 12 behind CFC this season.

JT knows.
Original post by atom y humber
Stupid to not give a **** about team spirit nah?

What do you want wenger to do? Pay him money for his last year just to get rid of him? No harm in keeping him when there's no takers. It's not like wenger will use him much. I'll be surprised if he makes the 18 and rack up 1000 minutes in appearance.

The point i'm making is that Flamini while he's all very well immersed in the club's dressing room and is probably the centre of banter with the lads, Flamini was always a prodigality and we could benefit from another DM while Flam not being needed tbh.
Can't wait for Arsenal to finish 4th and 15 points off the league next season
David Ospina on Fenerbahçe links: "They [Fenerbahçe] are dealing with my agent. At the moment, the only thoughts I have are for Colombia."

#Scenes when Podolski scores a screamer for Gala against that complete fraud Ospina next season. Just need Besiktas to take Flamini now.
Original post by TornadoGR4
You just need to take every Shed says with a pinch of salt

You mean like fans of big clubs are a cancer on the game?

Brb started supporting leeds when they were a top 4 club
Brb 2002 champions league semi-final
Brb false prophet
Brb giving lower league fans a bad name
Brb thinking of that joke for months

*everything
Original post by Depleted
Can't wait for Arsenal to finish 4th and 15 points off the league next season

-1/10

Latest