The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum_law
Your spoiler game is lacking, Uncle Ben.

You can't even grab mute, Taylor Swifts awkward cousin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, gurl, you got FB?

Spoiler

No FB , i'm upset i haven't got round to it yet... my auntie keeps nagging me on about it though...

Spoiler

Original post by Chicken?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard that one song by T-Swizzle calld "I'd Lie"? It's so funny because it reminds me of this situation here. See, if someone asked me if I gave a **** about what you're saying, I'd say 'aye kid'.
Reply 103
Took me until the third girl to get my shiit together tbh lol. First girl I wasn't standing up tall so I could only manage missionary, second time next girl was on top for about 20 minutes, didn't try any other positions that time and I didn't finish lol, could have gone on forever but she was getting tired.
Nice chicken.......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard that one song by T-Swizzle calld "I'd Lie"? It's so funny because it reminds me of this situation here. See, if someone asked me if I gave a **** about what you're saying, I'd say 'aye kid'.

Well then, it takes two to tango baby, looks like your friends list is abit of an "empty space" heuheuehue

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by REMLewis
Nice chicken.......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Join ussssssssssssssssss you know you wanna join usssssssssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Well then, it takes two to tango baby, looks like your friends list is abit of an "empty space" heuheuehue

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you really insist on being my friend, I will let you for a small small fee. No need to pester me all the time like this and drop hints.
Join ussssssssssssssssss you know you wanna join usssssssssssss

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

U want chicks?
If you really insist on being my friend, I will let you for a small small fee. No need to pester me all the time like this and drop hints.

No thanks, your barter level isn't high enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
No FB , i'm upset i haven't got round to it yet... my auntie keeps nagging me on about it though...

Spoiler

Why is she nagging?

Spoiler

U want chicks?

Depends if the person who is asking is a fox

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

And your banter level ain't high enough, tbh. Flattered that you are interested, though.
struggled with the contraception. couldn't find the hole for a bit. legs ached. she was a virg as well and her crying and hissing and "wait, wait" delayed everything. had to stay hard because it took like 20 mins to ease her. didn't know (care) about her needing lube. her reaction at me finally slipping in as much as I could was arousing and half terrifying.

it's all heaven though now. mm.

Depends if the person who is asking is a fox

Posted from TSR Mobile

No , no fox here, I'm a chick...:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What on earth is "barter"?
Your spoiler game is lacking, Uncle Ben.

Spoiler

No , no fox here, I'm a chick...:tongue:

Just making sure, I don't want foxes in here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What on earth is "barter"?

when you trade chicken eggs for goats :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending