Spoiler

Never tmi.

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by callum_law

Spoiler

So I can't be bothered to talk in spoilers anymore :tongue: I was going to say that HSIN? and TCM are probably my top 2, but then I just like pretty much all their stuff; Jeane, Still Ill, What Difference Does It Make? etc.
Original post by Anonymous
You always hear about girls first experience, so let's make a change. My first time felt very warm and cosy. I exploded after6 minutes or so.

Losing your virginity is massively overrated.

I lost my virginity when I was 17. I'm not going to lie, the only reason I lost it was because of the expectation - I, to be honest, did't crave or really care much for having sex.

Anyway, sex is not something which is going to change your life. It isn't the best thing you'll experience, nor is it a life changing moment. But, at the very least, it means you can say you've lost your virginity!

Anyway, I lasted about 4-5 minutes on my first time. I was 'nice', I don't regret doing it. However, if I have one bit of advice, do it with someone whom you have feelings for. Trust me, the experience is a lot more genuine, intermate, and therefore enjoyable.
So I can't be bothered to talk in spoilers anymore :tongue: I was going to say that HSIN? and TCM are probably my top 2, but then I just like pretty much all their stuff; Jeane, Still Ill, What Difference Does It Make? etc.

Also Handsome Devil is pretty good for showing off Marr's skills. Great band and I'm not even a hipster.

Though TCM is probably more difficult to play.
(edited 8 years ago)
Also Handsome Devil is pretty good for showing off Marr's skills. Great band and I'm not even a hipster.

Nope I'm not a...hipster :tongue: either. I prefer older 80's music generally tbh. The Smiths are one of my favourites. The others being Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, The Chameleons and The Cure...

I like Marr's riff at the start of Still Ill (I think a riff is what it is haha) but yes, fantastic band and Johnny Marr is very skilled.
(edited 8 years ago)

Nope I'm not a...hipster :tongue: either. I prefer older 80's music generally tbh. The Smiths are one of my favourites. The others being Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, The Chameleons and The Cure...

I like Marr's riff at the start of Still Ill (I think a riff is what it is haha) but yes, fantastic band and Johnny Marr is very skilled.

Hello fellow the smiths fans! ^_^ I'm not a hipster either btw :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending