The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dan1697
Anyone from the North East heard anything yet? I'm getting worried now with people starting to receive offers and such. This whole thing has been very confusing.

Are you asking about a conditional offer for the framework or an email about location/department?
I still haven't been told if I've been successful or not yet, does this mean I haven't?
Original post by Bailey1996
I still haven't been told if I've been successful or not yet, does this mean I haven't?

No :biggrin:! Well not yet at least, it means you scored high enough to not be discarded straight away, if anyone declines their offer you might receive their offer.
Reply 1303
Still waiting for department and location in london! Also whats the age of most successful applicants ? I'm 18 and wondered if i'm the youngest?
Original post by Student765
No :biggrin:! Well not yet at least, it means you scored high enough to not be discarded straight away, if anyone declines their offer you might receive their offer.

Ah ok I see, not too much chance for me then sadly but at least I got this far. Hopefully I will be lucky though haha!

Well done to everyone who got an offer :smile:
Original post by Kdubz
Still waiting for department and location in london! Also whats the age of most successful applicants ? I'm 18 and wondered if i'm the youngest?

Same still waiting! And I'm 18 too. Dunno what the average age is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure about average age, I'm 18 but know that a lot of 21yo's applied and have seen a few 30 year olds - so would have said its probably about 20/21

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone received a rejection email since attending the assessment centre yet? I know the Twitter feed says many have been sent out but I haven't actually heard of anyone receiving a rejection email thus far.
Reply 1308
Hi I've applied for business admin in birmingham and had my assessment in may… i emailed to ask when i'd be notified and they said Mid- june (this was june 4th) and that i'd be contacted whether i was successful or unsuccessful. Still not heard back! What should I expect? Is it worth emailing back to enquire?
Original post by gsmal
Hi I've applied for business admin in birmingham and had my assessment in may… i emailed to ask when i'd be notified and they said Mid- june (this was june 4th) and that i'd be contacted whether i was successful or unsuccessful. Still not heard back! What should I expect? Is it worth emailing back to enquire?

Same here was told Mid June, not heard back yet. I wouldn't waste your time trying to email ... just tried phoning and no ones picking up ... same old story!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1310
Original post by londonkid2015
Same here was told Mid June, not heard back yet. I wouldn't waste your time trying to email ... just tried phoning and no ones picking up ... same old story!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh right:confused: i guess it's just a waiting game then! thank you
Original post by Kdubz

I'm 17, only just! Birthday was on Saturday so I'm the youngest I've met so far!!
Original post by Lucydrysdale
I'm 17, only just! Birthday was on Saturday so I'm the youngest I've met so far!!

This will be short lived unfortunately, I'm 16
I received this from Capita 3 days ago after emailing them: 'The client is releasing results in batches due to the high volume of candidates to be notified. It is taking longer than initially expected. All candidates whether successful or unsuccessful will be sent an e-mail.'
So maybe not every place has been given out yet (wishful thinking :/)
Reply 1314
Only reserve places now if people reject them.
I'm getting so fed up of waiting now... I emailed capita a few days ago when they were well over the 10 days they had set themselves for releasing details of placements and the only advice I got was to "sit tight". My fiance and I are looking to move house which is slightly difficult when I don't know where I will be working... Is anyone else a bit concerned?
Original post by QueenOfKeys

So maybe not every place has been given out yet (wishful thinking :/)

I'm hoping so as well, though it's not looking too hopeful right now :/
I got an email a couple weeks back saying I had been successful at the AC I did in April. I accepted the conditional offer and received an email about a week later (last Thursday) saying 'thank you for the acceptance' but nothing about location or department? Anyone else in my boat? (Fast track by the way)

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much everyone bar the commercial fast track guys. I know a lot of them have had their location and department back

Posted from TSR Mobile
So no one in fast track has their department or location?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending