The Student Room Group

missed uni exams due to very bad viral infection, now I'm scared about the outcome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by celina10
Hi, just have a quick question if you don't mind. My head of department emailed me saying that the pharmacy board have met and accepted my absence form and decided to give me replacement exams in august but this is subject to ratification by the college board, but my head of department said that the chances of the college board not accepting my form is remote. So replacement exams mean that august would be seen as my first sitting right and won't be capped? And is there anything to worry about regarding the outcome of the decision?

EDIT: I realised our last conversation was a while ago, so you probably don't remember :tongue:. I also go to kings and I missed exams due to a viral infection.

Nothing to worry about - go get 'em in August! :smile:
Original post by Roving Fish
Nothing to worry about - go get 'em in August! :smile:

Haha thanks so just to clarify would august be the first sitting? I just don't want it to be capped
Haha thanks so just to clarify would august be the first sitting? I just don't want it to be capped

You wouldn't be capped as far as I'm aware.
Learn from it if you ever get sick again kick up a fuss and get to the doctor. I thought I had fly while writing my dissertation, I have never felt so unwell in my life and as a result scraped 50% on it. The day after I handed it in I was admitted to hospital with endocarditis I wish now i made a fuss and stopped trying to struggle through and be a martyr as it worked against me. I find out ag 3pm today if they accepted my ecf.
Hi, just have a quick question if you don't mind. My head of department emailed me saying that the pharmacy board have met and accepted my absence form and decided to give me replacement exams in august but this is subject to ratification by the college board, but my head of department said that the chances of the college board not accepting my form is remote. So replacement exams mean that august would be seen as my first sitting right and won't be capped? And is there anything to worry about regarding the outcome of the decision?

EDIT: I realised our last conversation was a while ago, so you probably don't remember :tongue:. I also go to kings and I missed exams due to a viral infection.

No it won't be capped, it's your first sitting. Don't worry about it all, you should be fine. Good luck with your exams. xxx
Original post by Georg Hegel
No it won't be capped, it's your first sitting. Don't worry about it all, you should be fine. Good luck with your exams. xxx

Thank you :smile: Good luck with your studies too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending