The Student Room Group

A2 AQA ICT June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Historyfrenchfan
Yes my teacher was terrible as well

See this ****** over here knows wat he on about
Hope u get an a fam
Original post by adam1233
The paper was extremely easy and only one question would have thrown people of.
The grade boundaries are going to be higher than normal.

That's going off your opinion of the paper...once we all discuss what we generally put as answers then we'll get an idea - I reckon a lot of people would've flunked it as there weren't questions on the big topics that were in the case study
Wat u mean by that
Original post by sebek369
LOOOL get merked :smile:
Original post by KAKAKA17
That's going off your opinion of the paper...once we all discuss what we generally put as answers then we'll get an idea - I reckon a lot of people would've flunked it as there weren't questions on the big topics that were in the case study

The questions shouldn't have posed any problems if you had done effective revision. What was asked was standard and in no way different to what has been asked in previous years. The exception being the data warehousing question.
Original post by ICT Geek
Hope u get an a fam

What you saying fam.

LOOOOL
And how did you find the exam? I do hope it went well.

Some of the questions through me off such as the data ware house question. I'm a bit worried that I answered the last question wrong as I talked about a CRM, Payroll system, briefly mentioned a human resources system, dss system but looking on here it looks like I answered it correctly. What did you put for the data warehouse question , risk analysis and test harness question?
The paper was extremely easy and only one question would have thrown people of.
The grade boundaries are going to be higher than normal.

Nah cause there will be people that failed. Like Clean U, no questions asked.
Hope u get an a fam

Thanks and you too
Original post by ThatGuyRik

like me lol
Some of the questions through me off such as the data ware house question. I'm a bit worried that I answered the last question wrong as I talked about a CRM, Payroll system, briefly mentioned a human resources system, dss system but looking on here it looks like I answered it correctly. What did you put for the data warehouse question , risk analysis and test harness question?

I honestly just made up my response to that question about the data warehouse.
If you can remember the full question for the other two I'll give you my answers.
like me lol

i doubt you got a U.

Yh hopefully more people like u who get u's to bring the boundaries down
Yh hopefully more people like u who get u's to bring the boundaries down

Why you hoping that i get a U. Are you a dickhead blud?
What's everyone gonna do tonight to celebrate?
Why you hoping that i get a U. Are you a dickhead blud?

Bruv ur mums a dickhead for having u. Yh I need u to get a u so grade boundaries are low
Original post by ict geek
bruv ur mums a dickhead for having u. Yh i need u to get a u so grade boundaries are low

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

You mad.
For the CIO question i talked about, how the CIO has a role of ensuring all ICT equipment is secure by having things like anti virus software... also talked about how they need to ensure their is relevant health and safety requiremtns being met... is this correct?
What's everyone gonna do tonight to celebrate?

Test harness is automating part of the testing process using a program that runs code to test the system under different test cases. It can be used to check the system produces the correct output given the correct input using various types of data e.g. normal, extreme and erroneous. (That was roughly my answer)

For the risk analysis I mentioned that they need to consider each type of data, the speed at which the organisation will have to recover the different types at data at, the value of each type of data and setting data recovery points and data recovery time objectives.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

You mad.

Shut up man ur mums mad for having u
Original post by shazkhan786
For the CIO question i talked about, how the CIO has a role of ensuring all ICT equipment is secure by having things like anti virus software... also talked about how they need to ensure their is relevant health and safety requiremtns being met... is this correct?

Budget, purchasing of new software and hardware, training, technical direction of the department and finally recruitment of staff.
I'm not entirely sure about your points but they might get marks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending