The Student Room Group

A2 AQA ICT June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ICT Geek
Oi u dickhead it was an asset register system

Im a bit tired alright! 😂 Damn man guess your name ain't just a nickname 😂
Original post by ilovebombay
It just makes it easier for the examiner to give you good marks 😉

Haha thats true 😂 anyways have a good summer!
Original post by Code101
Im a bit tired alright! 😂 Damn man guess your name ain't just a nickname 😂

NO NO I apologise I should have clocked nor everyone is up to my standards.
NO NO I apologise I should have clocked nor everyone is up to my standards.

Alright pipe down Mr Geek it was only one mistake 😂
Original post by Code101
Alright pipe down Mr Geek it was only one mistake 😂

Sorry I do apologise for sounding cocky. Everyone makes mistake takes like ur mum having u
Sorry I do apologise for sounding cocky. Everyone makes mistake takes like ur mum having u

Why are you feeling cocky? In your earlier posts you stated you got no more than 20 marks.
No more than 20 marks? on this RIDICULOUSLY EASY paper?!?

I dunno what a 'mistake takes' is but ill just wish you a good summer and leave it there 😂 (Good banter tho)
Original post by Code101
I dunno what a 'mistake takes' is but ill just wish you a good summer and leave it there 😂 (Good banter tho)

Snm my n1gga have a good summer
Original post by Code101
Haha thats true 😂 anyways have a good summer!

you too man!
What did people talk about for the Investigation technique Q for users like Trustees, I talked about Using interviews Questionair and observation, is this correct?
Original post by shazkhan786
What did people talk about for the Investigation technique Q for users like Trustees, I talked about Using interviews Questionair and observation, is this correct?

I don't think the question was in relation to specific individuals. I believe it was just a general question regarding the techniques and yes, it is correct.
Original post by adam1233
I don't think the question was in relation to specific individuals. I believe it was just a general question regarding the techniques and yes, it is correct.

Oh ok I thought I rews system users such as Truestees, 15 marker I thought was a lot to give that Q, also as it seems you knw all the answers wat did u get for Q2, that table u had to put Crosses in the boxes, can't fully remember the Q
Oh ok I thought I rews system users such as Truestees, 15 marker I thought was a lot to give that Q, also as it seems you knw all the answers wat did u get for Q2, that table u had to put Crosses in the boxes, can't fully remember the Q

The answer to that was in the pre release material(I've thrown that away so I cannot refer to that). I believe it was on the second page where it talks about the merger. It gave you all the numbers for that question and you just had to fill it in on the paper.
The answer to that was in the pre release material(I've thrown that away so I cannot refer to that). I believe it was on the second page where it talks about the merger. It gave you all the numbers for that question and you just had to fill it in on the paper.

Ahh I just crossed using my own knowledge, was data warehouse last?
Ahh I just crossed using my own knowledge, was data warehouse last?

What?

Did you have to shade in the boxes or cross?
Original post by Historyfrenchfan

Shade my n1gga

I shaded mine in, but I'd imagine they would allow ticks or crosses or any indication for that question
Shade my n1gga

sfe mandem
sfe mandem

Dw fam see you in da hood sometime

Quick Reply