You have such a varied insult selection
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

He does indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

Thank you I'm glad you noticed that.
didnt use parametric equations but instead x1+x2 = -b/a for ax^2+bx+c to find the mid points for the last part, which is not included in the edexcel syllabus, how many marks would this cost if I do get the right equation of the line?Also I would like to know if the consensus is that the grade boundary would be lower than last year (62 for 90).Not feeling comfortable with this paper, shouldn't have focused too much on STEP23 and just ignored FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tblyzy
didnt use parametric equations but instead x1+x2 = -b/a for ax^2+bx+c to find the mid points for the last part, which is not included in the edexcel syllabus, how many marks would this cost if I do get the right equation of the line?Also I would like to know if the consensus is that the grade boundary would be lower than last year (62 for 90).Not feeling comfortable with this paper, shouldn't have focused too much on STEP23 and just ignored FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha ha you dickhead
Original post by tblyzy

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you got the answer using the sum of roots way you still should get full marks. If not and you had a mistake in between I'm not so sure. I am sure you will still get some credit I think. Not 100% sure though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
If you got the answer using the sum of roots way you still should get full marks. If not and you had a mistake in between I'm not so sure. I am sure you will still get some credit I think. Not 100% sure though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah sum of roots, but did not actually solve it, just said what was the sum by a theorem not taught in edexcel syllabus(didn't realize it wasn't in the syllabus, it appeared often in step papers).I'm sure the line is correct.
And what about grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tblyzy
Yeah sum of roots, but did not actually solve it, just said what was the sum by a theorem not taught in edexcel syllabus(didn't realize it wasn't in the syllabus, it appeared often in step papers).I'm sure the line is correct.
And what about grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reckon boundaries will be 1/2 lower then last year. Most likely 1 but could be 2. I hope it is 2 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I reckon boundaries will be 1/2 lower then last year. Most likely 1 but could be 2. I hope it is 2 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be a really comforting news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tblyzy
That would be a really comforting news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who cares about grade boundaries when ur getting full ums
Yh hurts me everyday. She said to me if u dont get an S in step shes gona disown me fam. Guess im being diswoned on 13th august.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you get step results the day before results day?
Original post by tblyzy

Posted from TSR Mobile

X1+X2 = -b/a is just an application of the quadratic formula, it doesn't need to be in the spec :smile:
Original post by Gome44
X1+X2 = -b/a is just an application of the quadratic formula, it doesn't need to be in the spec :smile:

So is it okay to just quote it or should I justify it with the quadratic formula?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tblyzy
So is it okay to just quote it or should I justify it with the quadratic formula?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I have no idea, I would give you the marks but who knows
Original post by Gome44
Don't you get step results the day before results day?

At the start of 13th basically 12am of the 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soundhippo
which uni gives an E offer... lmao

LSE for economics which is proper decent of them
Original post by ICT Geek
Bruv ur must be sad blaming clocks for your own failure get a life u plonker.

Oh no I'm not blaming that, and not saying I failed! Just saying it's annoying, haha!
Am I the only one still thinking of FP3 in the back of my mind?
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Am I the only one still thinking of FP3 in the back of my mind?

Im with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending