The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
I have not heard anything at all since the assessment centre back in May is anyone else in this situation?
Original post by Eddub
I have not heard anything at all since the assessment centre back in May is anyone else in this situation?

I haven't heard if I've been successful or unsuccessful (or any of the other emails people seem to have received) I have only had an online test which seems to be for IT related apprenticeships back on May 25th. Aside from that though, we're in the same boat :/
Original post by Eddub

Same - did mine in April... Very Annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srbd
Well done!! All that waiting finally paid off!! Did they say what would happen if you turned the offer down?
I would be tempted to just take it!

I know haha! The woman on the phone said although the CPS really wanted me (hehe), if I did turn it down she would pass my details on for others to offer to me...
Reply 1344
Original post by rafanadal
I know haha! The woman on the phone said although the CPS really wanted me (hehe), if I did turn it down she would pass my details on for others to offer to me...

Well there is obviously a risk if you turn it down, but bear in mind you will be working there for two years so will commuting take its toll on you or would you rather commute (or move) to somewhere you enjoy working and possibly will spend some time there? Good luck with whatever decision you make - I wonder if capita have an knowledge on what happens if you turn an offer down?
Hey guys I took the offer this morning for Bristol :smile: also turns out I misheard her completely, I'll be working for the Crown Commercial Service not CPS hahahaha :tongue:
If people haven't been told that they haven't got it by now I imagine they'll be on a reserve list or already on the scheme like me! The woman said I'd been offered a place ages ago but obviously the email/s never got through :s-smilie: so keep positive!!!
Hi,

Does anyone have the contact number for capita ?!?
Original post by Ang011295
Hi,

Does anyone have the contact number for capita ?!?

01256 383793
01256 383793

Thank you !
Not sure how long it will be, but I was told in an email this morning that information is being finalised and it will be made available to us shortly. This was in regards to me changing my location...
Original post by Eddub

Yeah same here, hopefully by the end of the week we will hear back.
Reply 1351
Hey guys I took the offer this morning for Bristol :smile: also turns out I misheard her completely, I'll be working for the Crown Commercial Service not CPS hahahaha :tongue:
If people haven't been told that they haven't got it by now I imagine they'll be on a reserve list or already on the scheme like me! The woman said I'd been offered a place ages ago but obviously the email/s never got through :s-smilie: so keep positive!!!

Are you on a commercial placement then rafa? Hope it all works out well for you!
Original post by srbd
Are you on a commercial placement then rafa? Hope it all works out well for you!

I am indeed! Thank you you too!!! :biggrin:
Still waiting in that feedback. Why are people acting as if everyone hasn't got it who hasn't heard? I had my AC in May and am still awaiting :smile:
Hi everyone, just to give an update, I received details of my apprenticeship from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills today by email along with plenty of forms to fill in (Criminal Checks etc.). Also they have requested I let them know of my references ASAP, so I assume they didn't get them from Capita.

Hopefully this is a sign that everyone will hear more specifics soon! Best of luck to those still waiting!

Edit: By the way my location is London
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1355
Original post by rosschaps
Hi everyone, just to give an update, I received details of my apprenticeship from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills today by email along with plenty of forms to fill in (Criminal Checks etc.). Also they have requested I let them know of my references ASAP, so I assume they didn't get them from Capita.

Hopefully this is a sign that everyone will hear more specifics soon! Best of luck to those still waiting!

Edit: By the way my location is London

Congratulations!
What apprenticeship are you on?
Reply 1356
Is this for fast track? Did they email or ring?
Just received my department for my business apprenticeship.. However does not confirm the location.. Fingers crossed guys it's coming out now!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1358
Original post by Lucydrysdale
Just received my department for my business apprenticeship.. However does not confirm the location.. Fingers crossed guys it's coming out now!

Are you happy with where you were placed?
Original post by srbd
Are you happy with where you were placed?

I have been placed in the cabinet office so a department with influence on the public aswell as governing bodies. However I am still negotiating my location, aside from this I am happy to finally say my department!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending