The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Find your Flatmates 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bonjourbethh
Not really haha, I haven't got a clue what to do! Not even entirely sure if I want to go to uni!:lol:
Oooh that sounds interesting!!
Just found out that your flat is now full so I won't be staying in 111 :frown:
I'll see you around Darley Bank though!

It's full? Someone else must have applied since me then as there was still a room free when I booked. Aw, I was looking forward to meeting you! Do you know where you will be staying yet?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 541
Flat 15C Sir Peter Hilton anyone? Haven't found one person yet! :laugh:
Original post by rjh91
Flat 15C Sir Peter Hilton anyone? Haven't found one person yet! :laugh:

15 D, looks like I'll be on the floor above.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody know what the phone signal is like for people on 3 (considering buying new phone before starting and don't want to get there to find no signal!) around Sir Peter Hilton?
I applied for my accommodation for september in the Buxton campus about a month ago, anyone know when they send the acceptance letters out???
Original post by rheady1996
I applied for my accommodation for september in the Buxton campus about a month ago, anyone know when they send the acceptance letters out???

I have applied since March and it is the same, I think they give it closer to August/July because of the grades and stuff.
Hopefully soon! But we will see
Reply 546
Hi everyone, was just wondering how long it takes for the university to allocate you a place in halls? I only just applied today (late I know) but does anyone know how long it should roughly take? Once I know which halls I've been allocated i'm going to drive down and have a look for free car parking before I pay for a permit.

Also its a conditional offer for adult nursing in September so hopefully will be placed with similar students!

Thanks in advance

Rob
Original post by robm93
Hi everyone, was just wondering how long it takes for the university to allocate you a place in halls? I only just applied today (late I know) but does anyone know how long it should roughly take? Once I know which halls I've been allocated i'm going to drive down and have a look for free car parking before I pay for a permit.

Also its a conditional offer for adult nursing in September so hopefully will be placed with similar students!

Thanks in advance

Rob

Not that long, but I know some halls are full so they're probably trying to allocate you somewhere else.. which one did you apply to?
Reply 548
Original post by Anaa95
Not that long, but I know some halls are full so they're probably trying to allocate you somewhere else.. which one did you apply to?

It's currently taking around 6-8 weeks
Original post by Cez1996
It's currently taking around 6-8 weeks

You should probably talk or call them.

My guess is they are just really busy with fitting everyone in.

Where is it that you put as your first accomodation?
Mine took a few days but that was months ago! It's taking absolutely ages now as far as I'm aware because lots of options are full up. I've also heard they allocate rooms pretty quickly but are now just taking a while to send emails out :-) good luck X
High Peak Halls Flat 5 second floor?
Hi there,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here I just wanted to let you know that we still have a great selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold En Suite rooms available to book for September 2015 at Darley Bank!

All rooms are en suite with comfy beds, storage space and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment.
There’s also a great social space, with 60” flat screen TV, PlayStation 3 and a pool table. Plus the outdoor courtyard and gazebo are great for sunny days.

As you’d expect ALL BILLS, WIFI and CONTENTS INSURANCE are included in your rent! The location is perfect too the main campuses at Kedleston Road and Markeaton Street, plus the town centre are all just a short walk away.

We're holding an OPEN DAY tomorrow (FRIDAY 19th JUNE) from 10AM to 3PM!
So come take a good look around Darley Bank and find out what it’s like to live here Also collect your FREE £5 LOVE2SHOP VOUCHER just for popping in!

For those of you who have already booked your room with us, we cant wait to meet you in September Oh… don’t forget, if you ‘Refer-A-Friend’ you can receive £100!

Get in quick as we sold out last year and our Gold En Suites have nearly gone!

Derby Kitchen.jpg

Jen @Fresh Student Living :bigsmile:
01332 411 497
[email protected]
Reply 553
High Peak Halls, Flat 9, Third Floor :smile:
Anyone in flat 3 floor C, Sir Peter Hilton? :smile:
Hey, I'm in Princess Alice Court Flat 17 floor D
Hey :smile: im in Princess Alice court, floor D flat 17!!
Original post by Bethelcake
Hello, Princess Alice Court, Floor D, Flat 17 anyone????

Hey im in the same :smile:
I'm in High peak halls, Flat 4, Ground floor!! anyone else??!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Stephiemoo
Anyone in flat 3 floor C, Sir Peter Hilton? :smile:

Flat 2, close ^^

Quick Reply

Latest