The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone have any friends who missed their offer requirement yet still have been accepted to ucl?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by applesandpeaches
Has everyone here done their accommodation at UCL? I haven't :frown: I know it sucks but hopefully I do find a place close to uni that I could rent out with anyone else who hasn't been able to meet the application deadline and is starting this September. I will be doing studying medical physics btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait. Has the deadline passed?

How did you get your LNAT results? I haven't got mine yet, I've got to wait till early July
Original post by Ditch19
How did you get your LNAT results? I haven't got mine yet, I've got to wait till early July

Email. I got it a fair while ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey there :smile:
ChemEng offer holder. UCL's my insurance. Imperial's my firm!
Reply 1625
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Hey there :smile:
ChemEng offer holder. UCL's my insurance. Imperial's my firm!

Can you apply for accommodation with UCL being your insurance & did you apply for any of the scholarships they offer?
Original post by Hudl
Can you apply for accommodation with UCL being your insurance & did you apply for any of the scholarships they offer?

Is chemeng at ucl that bad that the rankings are so low? Also the average percentage of graduates getting jobs within 6 months is not looking so good either compared to unis like bath or manchester for the same course
Original post by ExMus
Wait. Has the deadline passed?

YES! :/ it was the 31th of May

Posted from TSR Mobile
YES! :/ it was the 31th of May

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you apply for accommodation?
Original post by ExMus
So how do I apply? There are no links.

Because the application deadline closed....
Tip for those that missed the Accom deadline. Call on results day and inquire. Some people have missed their offer and there could be accom spaces.

:smile:
Original post by Joseph.S
Tip for those that missed the Accom deadline. Call on results day and inquire. Some people have missed their offer and there could be accom spaces.

:smile:

Yeah that is my only hope now. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ExMus
So how do I apply? There are no links.

You can still apply like I did. Just click on 'The Application Process' on the left. Although it is not guaranteed that you will get it. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can still apply like I did. Just click on 'The Application Process' on the left. Although it is not guaranteed that you will get it. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I called them up. It's very likely we won't get a place now, but we're almost guaranteed to get it after September, hopefully before my course starts.
Original post by ExMus
I called them up. It's very likely we won't get a place now, but we're almost guaranteed to get it after September, hopefully before my course starts.

Yeah I spoke to them too. They told me the exact same thing. Guess we will have to apply in September then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I spoke to them too. They told me the exact same thing. Guess we will have to apply in September then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you thought about alternative accommodation?
Original post by ExMus
Have you thought about alternative accommodation?

Well I have been looking up private flats, or anyone else who's in the same position as me and looking for flatmates. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I have been looking up private flats, or anyone else who's in the same position as me and looking for flatmates. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fortunately, I live 35 minutes away so I'd only move out when I get student halls accommodation near ucl. I wish I get accommodation before freshers week because I'm deffo not going home drunk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending