Original post by joseph_s96
I think they are, that's what I'm hoping to go and see :smile:

Thank you!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
I think they are, that's what I'm hoping to go and see :smile:

Do you know where we need to go in the morning?
Original post by chloemccormickk
Do you know where we need to go in the morning?

Not too sure, there should be directions when you get there. Normally up to the big hall - where they did the course open day.
Not too sure, there should be directions when you get there. Normally up to the big hall - where they did the course open day.

What did you think of the accommodation? I'm considering getting the train upto Coleraine for the first year, then Looking for a house in the second.
Original post by smackessy110
What did you think of the accommodation? I'm considering getting the train upto Coleraine for the first year, then Looking for a house in the second.

I've never stayed in the accommodation but I'm planning on doing the same thing. I'm hoping to meet some people in my course and then possible share a house with them in the second year too.
which accommodation is everyone applying for?
Original post by chloemccormickk
which accommodation is everyone applying for?

Planning to travel up and down the first year and then get accommodation in the second year.
I've never stayed in the accommodation but I'm planning on doing the same thing. I'm hoping to meet some people in my course and then possible share a house with them in the second year too.

I thought I'd be the only one, as it seems like everyone is applying for accommodation.
Original post by smackessy110
I thought I'd be the only one, as it seems like everyone is applying for accommodation.

I thought the same. Would prefer to stay at home for the first year though.
Reply 29
MSc in Pharmaceutical science in Coleraine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest