The Student Room Group

How organised are you?

I want to hear peoples Organisation tips a tricks, I once read about a guy here on TSR who has all his future career information and goals/ideas typed up on a word document, I thought that was very inspiring.

Does anybody have anything to share on how they keep on top of things, or things they do to make life easier? Please feel free to share :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

I usually keep post it notes of things I have to do etc. Let's just say I am a very messy-organized person, if that even is a thing :driver:but I tend to get things done on time even if I am doing that last minute. I have my future planned out in my brain, mainly because I change my mind every day haha. I suggest try to live life to the fullest and wherever life may take you that is where you are:hippie:
Reply 2
"How organised are you?"

Me? Not very: as soon as I find blu-tack I usually lose it after playing with it. I just generalise this habit to the rest of my life.

My tip for you?
Keep track of your blu-tack.
Original post by CatCatherine
I usually keep post it notes of things I have to do etc. Let's just say I am a very messy-organized person, if that even is a thing :driver:but I tend to get things done on time even if I am doing that last minute. I have my future planned out in my brain, mainly because I change my mind every day haha. I suggest try to live life to the fullest and wherever life may take you that is where you are:hippie:

Lol me too but I would like to type it up, it seems more official that way :biggrin: Personally I write post it notes, stick them everywhere but then they look ugly so I bin them -__- I really need to sort my life out lol, I like having everything clean but I lack on organisation. I am just about to sort out all my folders and things and I can bet you £10 it will take until midnight. :u:
Original post by Davalla
"How organised are you?"

Me? Not very: as soon as I find blu-tack I usually lose it after playing with it. I just generalise this habit to the rest of my life.

My tip for you?
Keep track of your blu-tack.

Lol this made me laugh :biggrin:
i like to think i ve got good organisational things in place, i have to or having a disorganised brain makes life more difficult than neccesary.
Original post by claireestelle
i like to think i ve got good organisational things in place, i have to or having a disorganised brain makes life more difficult than neccesary.

What are some of the things that you do?
never organised :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What are some of the things that you do?

lists, lists and more lists and getting siri to remind me of everything. i also have a whiteboard by my desk and everything goes in my google calendar and will soon be doing the same with my planner.
I am not organised and need to work on that.

I just do things as I wish, no plan, though i have recently started to plan stuff out because it is not a hassle and makes things a lot easier.
Reply 10
I'm terribly messy, which is strange because my job is precisely about sorting things. :biggrin:
I want to hear peoples Organisation tips a tricks, I once read about a guy here on TSR who has all his future career information and goals/ideas typed up on a word document, I thought that was very inspiring.

Does anybody have anything to share on how they keep on top of things, or things they do to make life easier? Please feel free to share :tongue:

I naturally organised myself :biggrin:
I'm very organised at work but at home I just throw everything everywhere. My flat is an absolute tip!
I'm worryingly organised. I have diaries, planners, notebooks, calenders for everything. Mess and disorder makes me stressed. My room is usually super neat unless it's exam season in which case there is paper everywhere. My cupboards..well...I have organised all my clothes depending on their shade. Darker shades on the left and lighter shades on the right. I also have a separate shoe rack for the Summer and Winter. These are some of the very few examples, there are more which some people might fine obsessive! :biggrin:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
I'm worryingly organised. I have diaries, planners, notebooks, calenders for everything. Mess and disorder makes me stressed. My room is usually super neat unless it's exam season in which case there is paper everywhere. My cupboards..well...I have organised all my clothes depending on their shade. Darker shades on the left and lighter shades on the right. I also have a separate shoe rack for the Summer and Winter. These are some of the very few examples, there are more which some people might fine obsessive! :biggrin:

I want the obsessive examples PLSS:colondollar: lol you sound very organised, I go through phases like last summer i had WAY too much time on my hands and I cleaned my room to the point where I even ironed my bedsheets because they were crinkled on the bed :redface: But I am not very organised, clean but not organised, I really want to put in place some sort of system that ensures I remain organised for as long as possible. I go through phases where I become obsessed with cleaning and organising and other times the mess begins to build up (exam season too :tongue:).
Original post by ckfeister
I naturally organised myself :biggrin:

Please share your methods!
Original post by frances98
I'm kinda organised

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very tidy, I like your folders, where did you get them?
Original post by IanDangerously
I'm very organised at work but at home I just throw everything everywhere. My flat is an absolute tip!

Ah so you give the illusion of organised, you people frighten me the most:h: Since I'm expecting an organised and pristine home and find myself in a dump.
Ah so you give the illusion of organised, you people frighten me the most:h: Since I'm expecting an organised and pristine home and find myself in a dump.

Yup, pretty much. I'll get into work early most days and tidy my office space up and sort all the files out, and everything looks presentable and in order ... but then at home I've got boxes of stuff still not unpacked, loads of recycling to go down to the bins and clothes all over the floordrobe! haha

Mind you, my excuse is I'm hardly ever home because I'm always busy with something or other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending