The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Do all the commenters think wrestling is real? Are they 10?
Reply 2521
Original post by ozzyoscy

I like the "just go talk to her, man!" one the best.
Original post by ozzyoscy

Oh my, Ive just bothered to read them.

I have to say even when the product is more directed at kids.. Most wrestling fans are near brainless.

If you arent brainless (like some of us), it can be fun. Unless youre reading brainless comments or watching the 2015 royal rumble, then the WM 20 main event. Not fun.
Reply 2523
If ever there was a filler version of SmackDown, it is this week's.
Original post by Mackay
If ever there was a filler version of SmackDown, it is this week's.

So you're saying a filler version of a filler show? :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2525
Original post by AR_95
So you're saying a filler version of a filler show? :tongue:

Yeah, man. Such a shame. They should just focus on mid-carders and tag-team division, and completely leave the Authority angle imho.

It has been dreadful since the brand extension, but four out of five matches ending in DQs was just such poor booking from Creative last night.
Reply 2527
No idea what that is^
Original post by Mackay
No idea what that is^

look at the header
Reply 2529
Original post by heavyhandscott
look at the header

Yeah, it's X-Pac. But why is that a big deal? What's the account?
Original post by Mackay
Yeah, it's X-Pac. But why is that a big deal? What's the account?

The account is for people to get as many followers as possible. Why the hell would this account a. be followed by X Pac and b. why would the person behind the account advertise they are being followed by him when half the world dont know who he is
Reply 2531
Anyway, Rollins needs to drop the pedigree.
Yeah saw the beat down of Lesnar and it was funny how Kane and the other guy had to bend Lesnar so far down that he was nearly on his knees and the resulting pedigree was awful. lucky that Lesnar didn't get an injury

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2533
Original post by Aky786UK
Yeah saw the beat down of Lesnar and it was funny how Kane and the other guy had to bend Lesnar so far down that he was nearly on his knees and the resulting pedigree was awful. lucky that Lesnar didn't get an injury

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very lucky. Could have easily ended up straight on his temple.
Anyone have any idea how long Curtis Axel's been in the Royal Rumble for now?
The TNA PPV was dire, from what I've heard.
Reply 2536
Original post by Michael3C
The TNA PPV was dire, from what I've heard.

Trended on Twitter for all the wrong reasons.

The worst part about that company is that Dixie will never admit anything is wrong, either.
I'm strangely addicted to the theme song of that Willow man on TNA, don't really watch TNA but I randomly came across that theme while on youtube and I can't stop listening to it.
Reply 2538
Worst RAW I've seen in years. That's no exaggeration.

Why on Earth is Swagger losing to King Barrett on TV? It does nothing for either man. WWE should let the Real American go, and thank him for his service.

Neville and Sheamus' match was solid, and so was Cena against Cesaro. I thought it was clever to get heat on Owens by having him disturb the match, because the crowd wanted to see a finish as they were loving it.

Ziggler and Lana have zero chemistry, though. The tag-team main event was farcical and predictable, and god only knows what that opening segment was about. Rather than take 20 minutes, they could have made it 3 and saved us all a lot of time.
Why the **** was the car there? I didn't even watch RAW

Quick Reply

Latest