Reply 2540
Original post by newblood
Why u talkin like a dickboy for

u wot m8

ill av u
Original post by alow
dey were proper hard ting brah. passed tho so imma do that 1b chem nxt yr

hw were urs?

Maths n FM were chillin, physics was madness wiv stars n **** astrophysicals and that so defo flopped that, step 2 was nice sflopped step 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why u talkin like a dickboy for

Ur dad blad.

See dat riming fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths

lol
this kids got some.problem with me m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2544
Maths n FM were chillin, physics was madness wiv stars n **** astrophysicals and that so defo flopped that, step 2 was nice sflopped step 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

safe

u think ull meet that sick step offer?
Original post by alow
safe

u think ull meet that sick step offer?

Maybe, might make it but most likely miss it in III by a few marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2546
Maybe, might make it but most likely miss it in III by a few marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck for results day (and good luck not drowning in the Summer Pool if it comes to that).

Was it a particularly hard III paper?
Original post by alow
Good luck for results day (and good luck not drowning in the Summer Pool if it comes to that).

Was it a particularly hard III paper?

Lol no 😂. It was one of the easier ones I did well in the harder step II paper and flopped the easier III paper.
Atleast around 80/250 at cam didnt make the 1,1 that gives me hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathMeister
lol
this kids got some.problem with me m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na no issue fam all love.
Original post by TVIO
To be fair, with the amount of difficulty and hassle there is to get a Cambridge offer, the vast, vast majority of people aren't going to give that up. Early deadline means you have to commit to it early

People will have applied to foreign universities too; I'm sure quite a few would turn down Cambridge for say, Harvard. Also, international students may turn it down in consideration of fees and proximity etc.
Original post by ILovePancakes
People will have applied to foreign universities too; I'm sure quite a few would turn down Cambridge for say, Harvard. Also, international students may turn it down in consideration of fees and proximity etc.

You're right and its not necessarily to the top unis like Harvard. A couple of Oxbridge applicants I know for 2014 entry turned down their offer and went to other less prestigious Ivy League universities mainly because they got incredibly (to UK standard) generous scholarship and grants. Their parents told me the only thing they'll have to cough up themselves were flight tickets.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alow
dey were proper hard ting brah. passed tho so imma do that 1b chem nxt yr

hw were urs?

Truss they were rae hard fam but mans got a first. So gassed.

(Even though my dos now wants me to do chemistry not physics because I did significantly better in chemistry)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2552
Original post by Goods

(Even though my dos now wants me to do chemistry not physics because I did significantly better in chemistry)

Posted from TSR Mobile

sick bruv, congrats innit

(consider it, IB Chem looks really good. I'm going to do double chem and maths)
Original post by Goods

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats, shows how stupid Kings were to pool you
Original post by alow

what did you get then?
Original post by alow

There's a course on the chemistry on boron!

My friend is doing double chemistry maths, I don't like the pure maths only calculus and ode's so i dont think its worth doing maths as it wouldn't be the right choice for me. I've always been set on physics and even though it was my worst subject I still think I can do well at it next year.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Goods

My friend is doing double chemistry maths, I don't like the pure maths only calculus and ode's so i dont think its worth doing maths as it wouldn't be the right choice for me. I've always been set on physics and even though it was my worst subject I still think I can do well at it next year.

Why not double chem and physics? Or does double physics and chem?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why not double chem and physics? Or does double physics and chem?

I want to do double physics materials and then maybe do solid state physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goods
I want to do double physics materials and then maybe do solid state physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, well if it's just physics you're gonna be doing and you enjoy it, I'm sure you'll do even better than this year
Reply 2558
what did you get then?

I'd rather not say. I missed pretty much all of Lent's work due to illness so I'm just glad I comfortably passed.

Original post by Goods

Ah fair enough, no point doing maths if you're not going to like the majority of the course. I know someone who's going to do double physics materials and he's pretty much like that too.
Original post by alow
I'd rather not say. I missed pretty much all of Lent's work due to illness so I'm just glad I comfortably passed.

Ah fair enough, no point doing maths if you're not going to like the majority of the course. I know someone who's going to do double physics materials and he's pretty much like that too.

Sorry to hear that, can you make up for it or resit an exam next year??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending