The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol @ Lucio and Prod
Lucio and Prod detecting sarcasm as easily as a child with autism...
Reply 2722
Coquelin is way better than schneiderlin amyryt guys?
Original post by leinad2012
Lucio and Prod detecting sarcasm as easily as a child with autism...

Original post by difeo
lol @ Lucio and Prod

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by xKay
Coquelin is way better than schneiderlin amyryt guys?

and carrick
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
and carrick

and Matic
Original post by difeo
and Matic

francio busquelin
Can we just go back to talking about football properly, instead of being whiny, sarcastic little bitches? We should be discussing Cech's involvement, Vidal's possible transfer, and how we will accommodate all our returning players (plus who to sell). Seriously this thread is becoming tedious, with the same few individuals making the same few petty remarks in an attempt to WUM the same few posters.
Original post by Arkasia
Can we just go back to talking about football properly, instead of being whiny, sarcastic little bitches? We should be discussing Cech's involvement, Vidal's possible transfer, and how we will accommodate all our returning players (plus who to sell). Seriously this thread is becoming tedious, with the same few individuals making the same few petty remarks in an attempt to WUM the same few posters.

I've said it to other posters saying the same as you so I'll say it to you too, name and ****ing shame rather than posting indirect things like this, which posters are pissing you off?!!!
Original post by leinad2012
I've said it to other posters saying the same as you so I'll say it to you too, name and ****ing shame rather than posting indirect things like this, which posters are pissing you off?!!!

Name and shame serves no purpose when it will just descend into a ****show and people will get warned. It also doesn't help when most of the users are doing it, and almost all non-Arsenal fans (with the exception of a few such as SR90). I'm fine with wumming when it's not the majority of posts, for example when Shed End pops up in a conversation with some post about Fabregas. When it gets to the point where one person makes a post about Coquelin for example, and the next page or so is just ****posts, then what's the point naming and shaming? It wouldn't even be shaming, it would just be one guy trying to spoil the fun. It's a shame because TSR has some really good posters, and I don't want it to be as bad as somewhere like Ja606.
Looking forward to the ''Petr Cech, he left coz you're ****'' chants at the Community Shield in all honesty

Be nice if Cech broke Cesc's jaw with a clearing punch as well. Start as he means to go on in his inevitable march towards gooner legend status.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Looking forward to the ''Petr Cech, he left coz you're ****'' chants at the Community Shield in all honesty

Be nice if Cech broke Cesc's jaw with a clearing punch as well. Start as he means to go on in his inevitable march towards gooner legend status.

They could do the same chant with Fabregas tbh.
Original post by Arkasia

I posted yesterday and people get butthurt saying "I didn't realise it was the united thread etc."
Original post by Depleted
I posted yesterday and people get butthurt saying "I didn't realise it was the united thread etc."

Yeah I saw, but tbh I'm happier talking about any team as long as it's legitimate discussion, and not just trolling.
Original post by Depleted

You got twigs coming out your ears m8 get it checked out.
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah I saw, but tbh I'm happier talking about any team as long as it's legitimate discussion, and not just trolling.

Lol. I wasnt here for the trolling but I'm assuming it was the shed end..
Yeah there's now been more posts today complaining about trolling than actually trolling
Original post by difeo
The fact that you're better currently and all your French players, and working with the goat French manager?

Doesn't work like that anymore tbh. If LVG offers 100% more money than arsene, only one result happening.
Hi, I'm new here, I am very curious as to how other fans think about Vidal joining Arsenal. Do you think it will happen? Thanks, Bye.
We're last season's united with all these Vidal palaver

Latest