The Student Room Group

Icebreaker: The TSR Newbie Society!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KittyRe-play
Hmmm it depends what you mean. In terms of education? Or just bout having fun? :biggrin:

I would say in terms of Education and finding work..
Original post by madpraba9300
I would say in terms of Education and finding work..

There are threads on here which give revision notes for subjects and all, and for finding work, there are threads that give tips for interviews etc. Go onto your profile and click on whatever stage of education you are at like A levels or University, and there should be loads of threads to help you on that.
There are threads on here which give revision notes for subjects and all, and for finding work, there are threads that give tips for interviews etc. Go onto your profile and click on whatever stage of education you are at like A levels or University, and there should be loads of threads to help you on that.

Thank you. And wouldn't mind some tips for having bit of a fun as well.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thank you. And wouldn't mind some tips for having bit of a fun as well.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha any time.
Well that's a bit more complicated, lol joking, but what you have to do is exaggerate. Just be funny and make people laugh. Get loads of reps. HOWEVER, DO NOT go tooooooo far with the jokes and don't hurt people....cuz that's my thing. :lol:
Seriously speaking, just be yourself and project yourself on TSR, that's the most fun thing ever.
Haha any time.
Well that's a bit more complicated, lol joking, but what you have to do is exaggerate. Just be funny and make people laugh. Get loads of reps. HOWEVER, DO NOT go tooooooo far with the jokes and don't hurt people....cuz that's my thing. :lol:
Seriously speaking, just be yourself and project yourself on TSR, that's the most fun thing ever.

Gotcha... :biggrin:
Gotcha... :biggrin:

Cool cool, good luck wid dat m8. :biggrin:
Hello,

Guys I am new to this forum, I hope also you all can help me with my problems in the future :biggrin:

Cheers!
Reply 267
Original post by MinnieDPotts
Hello,

Guys I am new to this forum, I hope also you all can help me with my problems in the future :biggrin:

Cheers!

Hi, welcome. I see you have acquainted yourself with avatars so you'll be fine:smile:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Can you tell me how to copy someone else's message and where do i access other forums. Pls help - I have no clue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 269
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Can you tell me how to copy someone else's message and where do i access other forums. Pls help - I have no clue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You aren't new:confused:
Original post by Aph
You aren't new:confused:

Yrs I am. Pls help me!!!
Reply 271
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Yrs I am. Pls help me!!!

4 gems, 2 months...

Anyway how can I help?
Hi I'm new, 15 years old, Year 11 (in September that is), doing GCSEs at an online school and yeah... That's about it :tongue:
Reply 273
hey, i'm new haha!:biggrin:
Original post by deexox
hey, i'm new haha!:biggrin:

Welcome to TSR! :smile:
Original post by alex_lilly
Hi I'm new, 15 years old, Year 11 (in September that is), doing GCSEs at an online school and yeah... That's about it :tongue:

Reply 276
Original post by Skill Twix

Original post by deexox

No probs!Just don't procrastinate much!
Reply 278
Original post by Skill Twix
No probs!Just don't procrastinate much!

why would i be procrastinating?
Original post by deexox
why would i be procrastinating?

Well once you procrastinate,you'd be spending most of your time on here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending