The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Can we just go back to talking about football properly, instead of being whiny, sarcastic little bitches? We should be discussing Cech's involvement, Vidal's possible transfer, and how we will accommodate all our returning players (plus who to sell). Seriously this thread is becoming tedious, with the same few individuals making the same few petty remarks in an attempt to WUM the same few posters.

Don't get yourself drawn into it, it isn't worth it. I was convinced he was ours last summer :sad:

Word of advice, avoid anything from La Stampa, Di Marzio, Mundo Deportivo, ChileVision (or anything coming out of Chile in general), Juventus forums etc. It's just not worth the effort.
Hey, is anyone here an Arsenal cannon club member?
Original post by Will Of Fire
Hi, I'm new here, I am very curious as to how other fans think about Vidal joining Arsenal. Do you think it will happen? Thanks, Bye.

I think it will be a good signing for Arsenal
Just imagine Vidal, Sanchez and Benzema partnership if we buy him as well
But i dont think it will happen :frown:
Original post by Shahdog

2015/16 will be my first season as a cannon club member
Original post by Will Of Fire
Hi, I'm new here, I am very curious as to how other fans think about Vidal joining Arsenal. Do you think it will happen? Thanks, Bye.

i'm not sure why i found that so funny...
Original post by Shahdog

Used to be a member

£15 i used to pay to see Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/etc and top CL games.

What a time to be alive.
nooooooooo according to Spain's most reliable media outlet Vidal's coming to us :frown:
The suggested fee of £21m seems suspiciously low though...
Is angelfox trying to troll or something
We need a striker tbh would love someone like Benzema clincal enough to just bang them in like Costa did for Chelsea in the first half of their season.

Also curious to know what's gonna happen wiv Dat Guy Welbz - he gonna be a benchwarmer next season?
"Petr Cech, he joined cause you're ****"
Chambers,Welbeck,Debuchy all panic buys that are kind of redundant now. Looking forward to Gabriel replacing BFG in time tho
Those who know about this kind of thing are saying reliable Spanish jounralists are reporting that Vidal to AFC is done for £21m...

Is this real tea?
Original post by Stefano93
We need a striker tbh would love someone like Benzema clincal enough to just bang them in like Costa did for Chelsea in the first half of their season.

Also curious to know what's gonna happen wiv Dat Guy Welbz - he gonna be a benchwarmer next season?

He be a Torres post 2010 and deliver one good performance every few months
Original post by Stefano93
Chambers,Welbeck,Debuchy all panic buys that are kind of redundant now. Looking forward to Gabriel replacing BFG in time tho

Debuchy and Welbeck were panic buys. Chambers is just a long term CB project
Original post by Zürich
Debuchy and Welbeck were panic buys. Chambers is just a long term CB project

Yeah he needs to be loaned out though
its not confirmed until our kitman follows vidals mum on twitter
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
its not confirmed until our kitman follows vidals mum on twitter

Fam you make me bus out creasing LOOOL
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
2015/16 will be my first season as a cannon club member

Same with me! So you gonna be going to many games next season?
Original post by Zürich
Used to be a member

£15 i used to pay to see Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/etc and top CL games.

What a time to be alive.

Just became one for next season (2015/16). Seemed like a great time to be alive lol

Latest