The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayeshy
Hey I replied to this on this thread but I only just worked out how to do the quotey thing hahaha
Also, when you're booking your room with IQ, you get to see the profiles of the other people that have already booked the flat you're staying in so you get to see their age, gender, and what year they're in :smile:

Are there many first years?
Also do you know what type or rooms people booked? I was planning on going for Ensuite bedroom Type S but i don't want to book it if no other first year students will be in the same flat
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Go to trinity, i need friends :wink:
Original post by RandomCrazyGirll
I'm doing Psychology too!
Can't decide whether to book IQ, Trinity Square or stick to uni halls if there are any good ones left :/
Original post by riotofthedamned
Go to trinity, i need friends :wink:

Hahaha idkk cuz IQ is cheaper and my student loan will barely cover accommodation! Anybody know anything about getting a job whilst in uni?
Original post by dimplecx
erm flat 56B i think!! what about you?

erm... 33b I think! :smile:
Hahaha idkk cuz IQ is cheaper and my student loan will barely cover accommodation! Anybody know anything about getting a job whilst in uni?

There are usually notifications for part time jobs in the student union
Original post by riotofthedamned
There are usually notifications for part time jobs in the student union

Thanks
I tried to book Trinity Square but it's saying that the room is currently unavailable but on their website it says that rooms are available so I'm super confused :/
Same thing with IQ
OMG what if I don't get accommodation?? :O :'(
Thanks
I tried to book Trinity Square but it's saying that the room is currently unavailable but on their website it says that rooms are available so I'm super confused :/
Same thing with IQ
OMG what if I don't get accommodation?? :O :'(

Hi,

Unfortunately all the rooms at our iQ Nottingham site have been fully booked for this September! However, if you drop an email to our site team at iQ Nottingham ([email protected]) they can add you to our waiting list and will get in touch if any rooms become available. Hope that helps!

Many thanks,
Helen at iQ Student Accommodation
Hi, does anyone know if I can swap from Norton Court accommodation to one on the campus? I tried to book one in Gill Street but they were all full up!
Original post by teeshytots
erm... 33b I think! :smile:

aww okay, not sure if theyre far or not but i guess ill see you there :smile:
What happens if I get rejected from Nottingham Trent university on August because I did not achieve the grades?but however I have placed a deposit for the accomdation?Would I still get my £200 deposit back?
Original post by turiga28
What happens if I get rejected from Nottingham Trent university on August because I did not achieve the grades?but however I have placed a deposit for the accomdation?Would I still get my £200 deposit back?

I read on the website that you do get it back!
Original post by emilyjane3
I read on the website that you do get it back!

omg phew..!!Have you applied for accomdation?
Reply 992
Hi, I haven't applied yet for student accomodation and I am having trouble with student finance ( re-applied for NIC number, but haven't gotten back from them yet) I was wondering if I still have time to apply for accomodation
Reply 993
Original post by imsylar
Hi, I haven't applied yet for student accomodation and I am having trouble with student finance ( re-applied for NIC number, but haven't gotten back from them yet) I was wondering if I still have time to apply for accomodation

Not entirely sure about uni owned halls (they do get filled up pretty quickly) you might try phoning them to clarify but I'm sure you'll be able to find one private (Glasshouse, Goldsmith Court, Victoria Halls to name a few) :smile:
Original post by turiga28
omg phew..!!Have you applied for accomdation?

Yes! I applied for Norton Court as it was the only one left, so I kinda wanna swap to one closer to the campus!! Where did you apply?
Original post by emilyjane3
Yes! I applied for Norton Court as it was the only one left, so I kinda wanna swap to one closer to the campus!! Where did you apply?

I havent replied yet :/
Reply 996
Does anybody know if NTU are pretty lenient on entry requirements?:biggrin:
Hey I put this Uni as my insurance. If I get rejected by my firm and go here what's going to happen to my accommodation? would there be any left available to me?
Reply 998
Hey, i'm attempting to change Uni's and courses so i can go to Nottingham Trent, hopefully i'll get in for this year even though its a late applicant :smile:
Original post by Jasminee18
Hey I put this Uni as my insurance. If I get rejected by my firm and go here what's going to happen to my accommodation? would there be any left available to me?

Hey :smile: I'm in the same position, I know with Gill street South they reserve two rooms for clearing students, id suggest looking into private accomodation such as the glasshouse or IQ, but otherwise just ring up ASAP at 8:30 results day and they'll probably have something left in the uni halls

:smile:

Quick Reply