The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by londonkid2015
Waiting to hear AC outcome - so not hopeful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, they did say that they are not finished with notifying everyone about AC outcomes, so there's still hope. Good luck.
Does anyone happen to know if applicants will receive feedback regarding their performance at the assessment centre? Basically, will there ever be a point where applicants are made aware of specific areas in which they performed well and those which left room for improvement (e.g. "We were impressed with your general performance during interview, however we feel you could improve at x, y and z in your written assessment."), perhaps similar info for how they fared in the initial online assessment and the later Psychometric Assessment (if applicable).
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully you'll hear back soon! I got a phone call from my specific department asking if I wanted to relocate and when I asked her if that meant I had been accepted she was surprised that I hadn't been told so just shows how poor communication is! Maybe the same is for you, your email has just got lost on the way... Good luck bro 😊🙏
Original post by B Rabbit 313
Does anyone happen to know if applicants will receive feedback regarding their performance at the assessment centre? Basically, will there ever be a point where applicants are made aware of specific areas in which they performed well and those which left room for improvement (e.g. "We were impressed with your general performance during interview, however we feel you could improve at x, y and z in your written assessment.":wink:, perhaps similar info for how they fared in the initial online assessment and the later Psychometric Assessment (if applicable).

I was told that we'd be let know how we performed if we were successful or unsuccessful (so they'd tell us our strong and weak points)
Original post by rafanadal
Hopefully you'll hear back soon! I got a phone call from my specific department asking if I wanted to relocate and when I asked her if that meant I had been accepted she was surprised that I hadn't been told so just shows how poor communication is! Maybe the same is for you, your email has just got lost on the way... Good luck bro 😊🙏

Where and who have you been placed with? My department have not offered relocation and I'm trying to get in contact with someone who can help me with it.. I'm happy to be in bristol, Cardiff or Swansea but not really London... I just don't know who to ask and I'm honestly so desperate now ...
Reply 1425

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same not heard anything at all and considering they said that we would be informed by June!
I attended the AC on 29th April, and still have not yet heard back for Commercial in London. I have kind of convinced myself I have been unsuccessful after this wait, it has killed me!! very unprofessional in my eyes.
My responses tend to be a bit different than the other ones I've seen on here?
Look below!
Good Morning,Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately the client is still finalisingresults which we are releasing in batches due to the high volume ofcandidates to be contacted. We do not have a specific timeframe on whenall candidates will be notified of the outcome of their assessmentcentre,
but please keep an eye on your e-mails as you will be notifiedwhether successful or unsuccessful.Kind RegardsCivil Service Recruitment Team
Thanks for that
Original post by Hollie74
Thanks for that

Just spoken to my department leader about relocating and the reason they are taking so slow to respond is because at least 3 workers are on holiday at the moment... How useful.
Have most people that have received offers heard from their department? I haven't heard anything about where I'm going to be working, only a conditional offer. Getting irritating now I just want it set in stone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habanna
Have most people that have received offers heard from their department? I haven't heard anything about where I'm going to be working, only a conditional offer. Getting irritating now I just want it set in stone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, Nope, I've heard which department I'm going to but haven't had any information from them. I feel like I've been waiting forever!
Original post by Habanna
Have most people that have received offers heard from their department? I haven't heard anything about where I'm going to be working, only a conditional offer. Getting irritating now I just want it set in stone

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been placed in my department however am trying to change it or at least my location due to moving. I have been contacting my department lead and they can not help only civil service resourcing can however she told me that at least 3 of whom can help me are on holiday and so will be at least a week delay until I may hear something further. This is also the case for those being assigned a department as there is not enough workers there currently to sort it. I would expect a further 2-3 weeks before those are told.. It's infuriating as many of us have plans to make.
Original post by Spuggl3s
Hiya, Nope, I've heard which department I'm going to but haven't had any information from them. I feel like I've been waiting forever!

I haven't even heard which department im in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1434
Original post by Habanna
I haven't even heard which department im in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! I'm abit worried.
I haven't heard about my department either... I attended an assessment centre end of April. Was told I had been successful the 5th May and later received a conditional offer, and on the 3rd June I was sent an email advising I would hear about my role, location and department within 10 days... Still nothing! I keep chasing up capita but they just respond with copied and pasted paragraphs which are no help whatsoever. I must say the way this is being handled is pretty poor to say the least.
Reply 1436
A question for those based in London.. As we are apprentice's, do we qualify for the apprentice rate travel cards??
Original post by srbd
A question for those based in London.. As we are apprentice's, do we qualify for the apprentice rate travel cards??

I would hope so, otherwise I'd have to pay £600 more haha
Reply 1438
Original post by AFellaW
I would hope so, otherwise I'd have to pay £600 more haha

Exactly!
Apprentice £1528
Adult £2188
So more like £700!

Plus I think my London weighting is included in my salary so I'm hardly balling. Better hope for some box 1 moderation results!
Original post by srbd
Exactly!
Apprentice £1528
Adult £2188
So more like £700!

Plus I think my London weighting is included in my salary so I'm hardly balling. Better hope for some box 1 moderation results!

Yup, travel costs are a killer.

So have you guys who've found out your deparment also been told your salaries aswell?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending