The Student Room Group

What is your biggest age gap between your siblings?

I'm 20 female, I have a 18 year old sister and 11 year old brother (12 this year). So my biggest age gap would be 8 years (to be specific 7 years and 6 months) haha. What's your biggest age gap between your siblings? :smile: just curious loll.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One is 11 months, the other is 4.5 years(I think).
well theres 14 years between me and my half sister so doubt anyone can top that..
21 months
Original post by Riyaax
I'm 20 female, I have a 18 year old sister and 11 year old brother (12 this year). So my biggest age gap would be 8 years (to be specific 7 years and 6 months) haha. What's your biggest age gap between your siblings? :smile: just curious loll.

12 years between me and my youngest brother. I'm 20, he's 8.
My other two brothers are 13 and 15 so the gap isn't quite as big. :smile:
I haven't any siblings. For my kids though, there's :

21 months between Child 1 and Child 2
25 months between Child 2 and Child 3
3 years 9 months between Child 3 and Child 4

So between Child 1 and Child 4, there's 7 years 9 months.
7 years between me and the brother
Reply 7
I only have one sibling, an older sister, and there's 2 years 3 months between us
Infinite, because I don't have any siblings.

/thread
Reply 9
Original post by puddingbot
Infinite, because I don't have any siblings.

/thread

If you don't mind me asking, did you want siblings as a child?
9 years
Reply 11
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I haven't any siblings. For my kids though, there's :

21 months between Child 1 and Child 2
25 months between Child 2 and Child 3
3 years 9 months between Child 3 and Child 4

So between Child 1 and Child 4, there's 7 years 9 months.

Oh okay :smile: .. If you don't mind me asking, did you ever want siblings as a child?
Reply 12
30 years - no joke
Original post by Riyaax
If you don't mind me asking, did you want siblings as a child?

No not at all haha, even as a child I thought other children were too loud and messy and whatever (I mean, I still had friends lol but having a sibling living with you full-time is different). If I ever misbehaved my mother would threaten me with a little brother or sister :lol: I feel hella fortunate I never had any, I would have hated it.
I only have two sisters and the age gap is minimal- 1-3 years.

My friends have sisters who are all grown up and its so cool but i guess i can relate more with my sisters since we are almost of the same age group.
10 years got a baby brother and I love the age gap
Eldest sister is 24, youngest is 9. So 15 years. I'm 17 :tongue:
Reply 17
Original post by puddingbot
No not at all haha, even as a child I thought other children were too loud and messy and whatever (I mean, I still had friends lol but having a sibling living with you full-time is different). If I ever misbehaved my mother would threaten me with a little brother or sister :lol: I feel hella fortunate I never had any, I would have hated it.

That's true, I totally understand your point of view because when I was little it was just me and my sister I liked having a girl to play with at home. However, we did argue/fight a lot but I love her to bits. When I got a bit older (7 or 8 and my sister 5 or 6 years old), me really wanted a brother because seeing everyone have one made me feel left out:frown:, hence why my parents tried for another baby and luckily we got a baby born. He was born on Christmas eve as well early Christmas present :smile: aha. I treasure both my siblings!
Oldest is 22, youngest is 9 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by SillyMilly
10 years got a baby brother and I love the age gap

I love it too, my brothers 11 and still in Primary School. He finishes next month though, so soon he will be taller than me :frown: .. I have enjoyed attending his plays and I love him soo much, he's so cute and little. I feel thankful for having him as I always wanted a brother when I was little lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending