The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
swish better be good

did he change the name?
Yeah a couple months back, it's called Swish now not SHMG.
Original post by Wilfred Little
All of this is true.I thought it'd be out by now tbh. It's meant to be Yeezus part 2, but the stuff I've heard so farI don't have high hopes for it.

Same but I swear I heard that most of his new stuff won't even be on it.
Kanye trying to perform Bohemian Rhapsody is musical injustice. Guy couldn't even remember the lyris ffs, glad the crowd jeered him off

[video="youtube;ODIo-ckoprY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODIo-ckoprY[/video]
Original post by The Shed End
Swear Laura Robson must have had one half-decent tournament like 5 years ago and that's what all the media judge her ability on. She always seems to get knocked out in the first/second round of every tournament she's in.

If she wasn't English nobody in the media would know she exists.
She'll win a grand slam at some point
lol at the people celebrating a British win for a Slovenian who got a passport this year. Sounds like Nico Bellic FFS
Too hot to go out, watched too much TV, played too much ps3. Resorted to watchin JME get Mastery on all pistols on CoD, das it.
Original post by jam277
@Rk2k14 Good games man. Gave me the most interesting games out of everybody on TSR tbh.

Thanks, you're pretty good yourself but its not over yet:colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Too hot to go out, watched too much TV, played too much ps3. Resorted to watchin JME get Mastery on all pistols on CoD, das it.

Gorgeous day & you spent it inside watching TV & playing CoD? :colonhash:
Sharapova any day. Only manlets say she's too tall. Do rate Bouchard but she's an absolute b*tch.

I almost died today. Went out but forgot to take my hay fever tablets. Today wasn't a good day. :frown:
Original post by Rk2k14
Sharapova any day. Only manlets say she's too tall. Do rate Bouchard but she's an absolute b*tch.

I almost died today. Went out but forgot to take my hay fever tablets. Today wasn't a good day. :frown:

How tall are you?
Original post by Depleted
How tall are you?

I'm still growing:u: so can't confirm
BRB still a teenager.
Original post by Rk2k14
I'm still growing:u: so can't confirm
BRB still a teenager.

Roughly m8, once you're 17/18 you don't grow more than an inch or 2
Original post by Rk2k14

I'm the same height as her which means she's too tall
Original post by TornadoGR4
Gorgeous day & you spent it inside watching TV & playing CoD? :colonhash:

[video="youtube;2qR478nFNhs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qR478nFNhs[/video]
nature aint got nuttin on my rudebwoi yardie JME ya get me still?
So what's everyone got planned for the leap second tonight?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
So what's everyone got planned for the leap second tonight?

Dreaming about Sergio
Watching this outstanding video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NboSeVfWph8
i'm in that awkward position where you need to get up so early tomorrow that you're not sure if you should even risk going to sleep :frown:

might just watch mad max; roommate bought the new one on blu-ray - is it good?

Latest