The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Or be nice, decent human beings and love everyone like the bible says, therefore stopping the need for this old out fashioned out of date christian idea that homosexuality is a sin and will ruin family values...

I hope you realise we don't recruit into a big gay army... But if we did it'd be fabulous
So mocking a religious view is the same as taking away civil and human rights?
Original post by lcsurfer
Or be nice, decent human beings and love everyone like the bible says, therefore stopping the need for this old out fashioned out of date christian idea that homosexuality is a sin and will ruin family values...

I hope you realise we don't recruit into a big gay army... But if we did it'd be fabulous

People should realise that catholicism ruins family values, and biblical family values are just very twisted in general.
i think you need to accept that two wrongs do not make a right.
Reply 5
why are these retards going round doing **** like this, its like they want people to hate them
This is ridiculous two wrongs do not make a right.
Christianity is a load of ****e, but LGBTQ+ militancy is even more annoying. It is like they want to be hated for being so god-damn in-one's-face!
The irony is that because this is mocking of Christianity, it's fine. If it were mocking Muslims or Jews then you'd be labelled a racist or anti-Semite.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the new face is bigotry and intolerance in our society: liberals who will shut you down if you don't believe everything they believe.
Doesn't look like mocking to me. They may even be pro-LGBT+ Christians making the point that the basis of our religion is love, tolerance and equality.
Original post by Green_Pink
Doesn't look like mocking to me. They may even be pro-LGBT+ Christians making the point that the basis of our religion is love, tolerance and equality.

That is next level stupid, it was obviously meant to piss people off
Original post by josh75

They look to just be making the point that LGBT+ people are often persecuted, which is true, and comparing it to the persecution of Christ. Nothing offensive there to me as a Christian. Freedom of Speech and all.
Original post by HigherMinion
The irony is that because this is mocking of Christianity, it's fine. If it were mocking Muslims or Jews then you'd be labelled a racist or anti-Semite.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the new face is bigotry and intolerance in our society: liberals who will shut you down if you don't believe everything they believe.

Liberals love everyone, except for the big white oppressive heterosexual civil-rights hating wage-gap-abusing power-hungry male.*

*extra hate if you're Christian
They look to just be making the point that LGBT+ people are often persecuted, which is true, and comparing it to the persecution of Christ. Nothing offensive there to me as a Christian. Freedom of Speech and all.

So you would be willing to take a picture of this into church on Sunday yeah? This was so obviously meant to be offensive don't give me that bs, allot of Christians dont believe homosexuality is moral, and if you were going to make a point like that you would make it in a debate or a discussion not like this. Finally just because speech is free does not mean its not offensive.
Original post by josh75

Agreed, this is what i don't like to see, even as a muslim, i sympathize with Christians since no one gives 2 damns about their religious beliefs and whether it's respected or not.
Original post by josh75
So you would be willing to take a picture of this into church on Sunday yeah? This was so obviously meant to be offensive don't give me that bs, allot of Christians dont believe homosexuality is moral, and if you were going to make a point like that you would make it in a debate or a discussion not like this. Finally just because speech is free does not mean its not offensive.

Not something I'd choose to do, but I wouldn't be upset if someone else did. And so what if they do? These pictures actually all mimic Jesus Christ, and there is no evidence whatsoever that he opposed homosexuality.
Not something I'd choose to do, but I wouldn't be upset if someone else did. And so what if they do? These pictures actually all mimic Jesus Christ, and there is no evidence whatsoever that he opposed homosexuality.

First, what you said about Christ is debatable, but the problem isn't the specifics of Jesus Christ as a religious figure, but its the fact that the pro lgbt community are being hypocritical when they do this kind of ****. They post them selves up as paragons of tolerance and understanding, except that when it comes to interacting with Christians suddenly they loose that forgiving tone and become very vindictive.
Original post by josh75
First, what you said about Christ is debatable, but the problem isn't the specifics of Jesus Christ as a religious figure, but its the fact that the pro lgbt community are being hypocritical when they do this kind of ****. They post them selves up as paragons of tolerance and understanding, except that when it comes to interacting with Christians suddenly they loose that forgiving tone and become very vindictive.

That's just not true of any LGBT+ person I know. I've actually found them to be far more respectful to my beliefs than many of the radical atheist crowd.
That's just not true of any LGBT+ person I know. I've actually found them to be far more respectful to my beliefs than many of the radical atheist crowd.

then how do you explain the pics at the start of the thread
Jesus was gay

#ConvertTheChristiansToHomosexuality
#RecruitTheHeterosexuals

:nyan:

Latest

Trending

Trending