The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadzworldz
Oh okay. Are you male by any chance? I'm good, thank you for asking. How are you feeling even though you have mentioned you are not feeling so great? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I am haha and I'm not too bad now actually thanks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Contemplative and despairing of the grades to come and thus my application to Cambridge.

Seriously, I'm so terrified of my parents reacgion when they'll see my maths grade, which will probably be a D. My mom will probably rip my head off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Yes, I am haha and I'm not too bad now actually thanks :smile:

Haha I thought so :biggrin:. That's good to hear. If you ever want to talk to someone you can PM if you would like. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I thought so :biggrin:. That's good to hear. If you ever want to talk to someone you can PM if you would like. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

You thought right XD :biggrin: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and likewise actually :smile:

So how has your day been in this heat? :tongue:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Contemplative and despairing of the grades to come and thus my application to Cambridge.

Seriously, I'm so terrified of my parents reacgion when they'll see my maths grade, which will probably be a D. My mom will probably rip my head off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont feel bad, I'm sure you have not done as bad as you think :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You thought right XD :biggrin: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and likewise actually :smile:

So how has your day been in this heat? :tongue:

Haha yep. Sure do :smile:. Ugh I'm not a big fan of this sort of weather tbh :redface:. How has your day been with the heat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yep. Sure do :smile:. Ugh I'm not a big fan of this sort of weather tbh :redface:. How has your day been with the heat?
Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I mean I'm all for relaxing in the sun, but this heat isn't very nice :s-smilie: Fairly boring day though tbh XD
No, I mean I'm all for relaxing in the sun, but this heat isn't very nice :s-smilie: Fairly boring day though tbh XD

That's cool and no I agree it sure isn't :smile:. Yep I understand. :biggrin: The stupid app has posted my own post which I had previously posted.:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
That's cool and no I agree it sure isn't :smile:. Yep I understand. :biggrin: The stupid app has posted my own comment which I had previously posted.:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah I noticed that :tongue: I can't get the actual TSR app myself, as I have a Windows Phone.

So are you going away for the summer or anything? :smile:
I'm feeling hot and bothered tbh

Haha yeah I noticed that :tongue: I can't get the actual TSR app myself, as I have a Windows Phone.

Haha yep, I'll probably delete it tommorw using the website. Ah I see, the app isn't too great tbh (well the layout isn't the best, not to sound harsh:tongue:), but then the website runs really slow on my device. :smile:
Nope I don't think I will be. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha yep, I'll probably delete it tommorw using the website. Ah I see, the app isn't too great tbh (well the layout isn't the best, not to sound harsh:tongue:), but then the website runs really slow on my device. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No haha :tongue:

Follow me back to make it to 82 (I think :tongue:) followers? Boost my ego some more ;D (I joke haha :tongue:).
No haha :tongue:

Follow me back to make it to 82 (I think :tongue:) followers? Boost my ego some more ;D (I joke haha :tongue:).

Oh okay, well I will hopefully get some university preparation don this summer. Haha I will thanks for reminding me :tongue:. And wow 82! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope I don't think I will be. Wbu?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, well I will hopefully get some university preparation don this summer. Haha I will thanks for reminding me :tongue:. And wow 82! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going away in August. Not abroad but it'll still be nice :smile: Haha good luck with Uni prep then :tongue:

Haha 82 yes, not like followers really matter though and there's people on here with like 105 odd followers :tongue:

My phone is critically low on battery. So goodnight :tongue: I'll have to reply to this tomorrow :smile:
I'm going away in August. Not abroad but it'll still be nice :smile: Haha good luck with Uni prep then :tongue:

Haha 82 yes, not like followers really matter though and there's people on here with like 105 odd followers :tongue:

My phone is critically low on battery. So goodnight :tongue: I'll have to reply to this tomorrow :smile:

Sorry for the late reply. That sounds lovely and where are you going? (if you don't mind me asking). Haha thank you :smile:.
Haha yep, but it is alot still and I've got much less compared to those numbers lol :biggrin:.
Okay then. Good night to you too. I hope you have a good day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for the late reply. That sounds lovely and where are you going? (if you don't mind me asking). Haha thank you :smile:.
Haha yep, but it is alot still and I've got much less compared to those numbers lol :biggrin:.
Okay then. Good night to you too. I hope you have a good day. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going away to a city called Winchester to see all my relatives :smile:
Haha yeah and ah okay :tongue: Well I thought you seemed pretty cool, which is why I followed you :tongue:

Still waiting for you to follow me back so you can 'boost my ego' haha :tongue:
Original post by Crystalz
I'm sure it's impossible but what i know and what i feel are two completely different things, i'm so irrational. :laugh:
So now i feel like i've been a burden on everyone i've ever spoken to in my entire life,
Thank you for replying to me though! That was kind :smile:

Thank you :smile:

If you think about this way; for people to actually hate you, that means they still give a danm about you. Only a handful of people give a danm about me, and I'm pretty sure most of those I haven't met.

So yeah, it sucks feeling hated, but on the bright side at least they still care:smile:

But anyway feel free to drop me a PM if you need to talk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by callum_law
5000th post in this thread though. That must improve your mood somewhat, straight up ballin' it.

Bahahahah woooh!! :woo:
What an adventure :tongue:

:lol:

Latest