The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton university applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Hey guys! Does anyone of you know anything about the new accommodation, Chadwick Hall? I'm going to study creative writing, so it would be nice to live somewhere near wherever those subjects are taught, but I couldn't find any type of "overview" or of that sort over the campus at Roehampton. I'm going to apply for accommodation at Chadwick Hall and Whitelands, I think!
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 261
[QUOTE="Tracy_Baby;53064593"]Hey .. I just got an offer from roehampton this morning! Soo happy, I'm gonna be studying film.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
I'm going to study film too ! Did you submit film samples with your application?
Reply 262
I'm gonna be studying film there!
Reply 263
Has anyone firmed psychology at Roehampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LJ_96
Has anyone firmed psychology at Roehampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you have an unconditional offer?
Reply 265
Original post by confusedalways
do you have an unconditional offer?

Nope, conditional, have you?
Original post by LJ_96
Nope, conditional, have you?

yeah i think they made a mistake though because i didn't do well at AS, what grades did you get at AS?
Reply 267
I got an A :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
An A in psychology, Distinction star in IT but a C in business :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!
I received an unconditional offer from Roehampton to do Law with Criminology! Anyone else applied for that?
Primary education :smile: conditional offer
Original post by Monica-xx
Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology :smile:

Primary education :smile: conditional offer
no one applied or law with criminology or just law? :/
Hey, I'm studying Marketing in sept, anyone else studying this? Also I'm 21 and because I live only a hour away I'm living at home and commuting. Anyone else doing this? Xxx
I'm 26 and studying Creative Writing this year - hopefully living in halls. Any other mature students starting this year in CW?
@BradCohen I'll be 24 when I start. Also hopefully living in halls around Whitelands.

I had a conditional offer for BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science. I got the results that I needed and thankfully it changed to an unconditional offer! Anyone else studying Biomed?
Heya! I'm actually going into my second year at Roehampton, but I just happened to stumble upon this thread. Just to say that, if you guys have any questions, then I'm more than happy to try and answer them! I'm studying Psychology, and based at Whitelands (I don't know anything about any other accommodation I'm afraid!) but if anybody has any general queries/concerns that I can certainly try to help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockchicsocks
Heya! I'm actually going into my second year at Roehampton, but I just happened to stumble upon this thread. Just to say that, if you guys have any questions, then I'm more than happy to try and answer them! I'm studying Psychology, and based at Whitelands (I don't know anything about any other accommodation I'm afraid!) but if anybody has any general queries/concerns that I can certainly try to help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll actually be based at Whitelands for biomed and (hopefully) staying that accommodation too! What is the actual halls like? It's one of the few that has no pictures hahah. And what's included in the rooms? I've applied for the standard en suite room but I'm wondering what kind of storage space I might have (cupboards, wardrobes that kind of thing) and are there desks in every room for studying?

Many thanks,
Gavin
Original post by gjjmcmahon
I'll actually be based at Whitelands for biomed and (hopefully) staying that accommodation too! What is the actual halls like? It's one of the few that has no pictures hahah. And what's included in the rooms? I've applied for the standard en suite room but I'm wondering what kind of storage space I might have (cupboards, wardrobes that kind of thing) and are there desks in every room for studying?

Many thanks,
Gavin

Hi Gavin! They're okay! Quite basic, and maybe slightly worn down- I think there may be a couple of halls on the main campus that are a bit more modern, but they really are okay. I'd definitely suggest staying at whitelands rather than staying on the main campus as its just so much easier. There's 10 rooms to a corridor, over four floors (there's a lift in each building). The kitchen is big enough- you get one lockable cupboard and one normal cupboard (these are quite big, so definitely not a problem for storing food/cutlery). You get one fridge shelf and one freezer drawer- this can be a bit problematic 😂 In your room you have a really big desk, with long bookshelves over it. You also get a waste paper basket and desk chair. You have two small wardrobes, with a shelved storage area inbetween the two (if that makes any sense!?). Also, there's room under the beds for storage boxes too (the smaller ones, not the huge ones) 😂. The bathroom is just a wet room with a shower. Halls is definitely a good experience, so I'd recommend staying there if at all possible. Is there anything else I can help with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockchicsocks
Hi Gavin! They're okay! Quite basic, and maybe slightly worn down- I think there may be a couple of halls on the main campus that are a bit more modern, but they really are okay. I'd definitely suggest staying at whitelands rather than staying on the main campus as its just so much easier. There's 10 rooms to a corridor, over four floors (there's a lift in each building). The kitchen is big enough- you get one lockable cupboard and one normal cupboard (these are quite big, so definitely not a problem for storing food/cutlery). You get one fridge shelf and one freezer drawer- this can be a bit problematic 😂 In your room you have a really big desk, with long bookshelves over it. You also get a waste paper basket and desk chair. You have two small wardrobes, with a shelved storage area inbetween the two (if that makes any sense!?). Also, there's room under the beds for storage boxes too (the smaller ones, not the huge ones) 😂. The bathroom is just a wet room with a shower. Halls is definitely a good experience, so I'd recommend staying there if at all possible. Is there anything else I can help with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah. I was expecting basic, to be fair. Just wanted to make sure there'd be proper storage for clothing etc! I think that's everything, thank you 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending