The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
I'm so worried about sixth form. I'm worried I won't make any friends.
Factor in the fact that I split up with my boyfriend because I cheated on him with my best friend and I'm not in a good place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In sixth form you'll probably be able to make more friends and meet new people. Everybody does things that they aren't particularly proud of, but u can't let that overwhelm you. Are you going to the same sixth form as ur ex and ur best friend?
[QUOTE="itsadeolaa;57376703"]
Original post by SampleX
Factor in the fact that I split up with my boyfriend because I cheated on him with my best friend and I'm not in a good place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In sixth form you'll probably be able to make more friends and meet new people. Everybody does things that they aren't particularly proud of, but u can't let that overwhelm you. Are you going to the same sixth form as ur ex and ur best friend?

My ex live a couple of hundred miles away, which is helpful. I'm not going to the same sixth form as my best friend, so I should be okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="SampleX;57377117"]
Original post by itsadeolaa

My ex live a couple of hundred miles away, which is helpful. I'm not going to the same sixth form as my best friend, so I should be okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, well I think you will be fine. You'll make new friends and you won't need to worry about what happened.Good Luck in Sixth Form btw
Original post by itsadeolaa
Ah well its good to know I'm not the only one who wants to take on the extra work lol. What subjects are you taking for A Level?

I'm taking English Lit, Psychology, Sociology and Politics, what about you?
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too I had the induction day today and I felt so lonely!
[QUOTE="Strom;57427779"]Me too I had the induction day today and I felt so lonely![/QUOTE

Posted from TSR Mobile

For which sixth form?
^^ what on earth this thread is not for your personal lives - please keep on topic.

I'm doing: Maths, Phycology, Economics, Geography is this any good I want to do Lit instead of Economics but will the workload be too much, help would be nice :smile:
Original post by DaringDaniel
^^ what on earth this thread is not for your personal lives - please keep on topic.

I'm doing: Maths, Phycology, Economics, Geography is this any good I want to do Lit instead of Economics but will the workload be too much, help would be nice :smile:

Nobody cares what you're doing. I do care about the blowjob though.
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I'm taking English Lit, Psychology, Sociology and Politics, what about you?

Oooohh that sounds fun, particularly Psychology and Politics, u must enjoy writing though lol. I'm taking Biology Chemistry and Art (AS) btw
Guys, just wondering if you can please find out when is the deadline for the Level 2 BTEC coursework ...
(edited 8 years ago)
this thread has turned into an episode of Jeremy Kyle with the occasional post about some A Level choices, love it
Well, he took me back. I'm enjoying Australia and the general rule of 'what happens in Australia stays in Australia'... :wink:

Yeah, I know. Half of me hates myself for turning into such a tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone doing A level Maths, a level drama, a level media and a level English combined? If yes, please let me know ... I just have some questions. :frown:
Original post by frostyy
Nobody cares what you're doing. I do care about the blowjob though.

Can you f^ck out of here please.
I'm thinking of doing Eng lit, classics and Politics. I also need to choose between RS and Spanish 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah got an A level maths entry exam tomorrow and i am kinda scared even though we have been given the topics that will come and I have practiced :colondollar:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Ah got an A level maths entry exam tomorrow and i am kinda scared even though we have been given the topics that will come and I have practiced :colondollar:

is it a core 1 exam?
Original post by Jitesh
is it a core 1 exam?

No it's a test to see if we are good enough to start a level maths
Original post by SuperHuman98
No it's a test to see if we are good enough to start a level maths

oh, I assume it wouldn't have stuff you haven't come across yet like calculus, but if I were you, I would assume they pick a level questions from past papers so maybe do a couple of the exam board your school does... of course miss out the questions you haven't done just yet :smile:

Is it non calculator?

good luck :smile:
Original post by Jitesh
oh, I assume it wouldn't have stuff you haven't come across yet like calculus, but if I were you, I would assume they pick a level questions from past papers so maybe do a couple of the exam board your school does... of course miss out the questions you haven't done just yet :smile:

Is it non calculator?

good luck :smile:

Thanks it wiill be in gcse stuff like surds,indicies,factorise,graph lines,Simultaneous,complete the square,algebraic fractions.

And we are only allowed calculator for a few questions quadratic formula and sine cosine
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest