The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
What happens after the apprenticeship? Are we offered a full time job at where we did our 2 years, or do we apply for the fast stream?
Reply 1481
Original post by acr97
What happens after the apprenticeship? Are we offered a full time job at where we did our 2 years, or do we apply for the fast stream?

I asked this question earlier in the week and there is a permanent position after completing the 2 years and also the option to apply for the Fast Stream
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1482
Original post by ees94
I asked this question earlier in the week and there is a permanent position after completing the 2 years and also the option to apply for the Fast Stream

Great to hear, thank you!!
"Hello everyone, I know that you have all been eagerly awaiting news on whether you have a place on the Fast Track or not and now I can confirm what's been happening.Firstly, I'm sorry to see that you are becoming concerned because you've not received notification from Capita about your status. Capita are in the process of communicating with everyone but we know there have been some technical difficulties. We have passed details of over 450 candidates to departments who will be in touch with you over the next few weeks. Some departments are bigger than others and have greater logistical challenges, which means that some people will already have details and others haven't. I know that this uncertainty is very difficult to manage and we are working very hard to tie up the loose ends quickly. In the meantime please contact [email protected] with questions. Best wishes, Jo."

This was posted on the Civil Service Fast Track Facebook page if anybody doesn't follow them/have Facebook.
I saw this too. I have emailed to see if I can be given a location. I don't mind not knowing my department. Just need to know if I'm in Newcastle or Leeds for if I need to move.
Hopefully we should hear today about Operational delivery,they said the 3rd at the latest! :smile:
Original post by mackem91
No, we will know by the weekend hopefully!
Reply 1486
Original post by LisaThur
Hopefully we should hear today about Operational delivery,they said the 3rd at the latest! :smile:

Let's hope so but I'm not holding my breath :biggrin:
Original post by Jid12
Let's hope so but I'm not holding my breath :biggrin:

Me neither, I rang capita yesterday and they still haven't got my results back from the AC
Got H M Revenue and Customs in Manchester on Opp Delivery Scheme, anyone else for HMRC Manchester? Hope people have had good news today ; )
Reply 1489
Got H M Revenue and Customs in Manchester on Opp Delivery Scheme, anyone else for HMRC Manchester? Hope people have had good news today ; )

Did you find out today?
Yes I got an email about half twelve, hope you find out something soon; )
Original post by Jid12
Did you find out today?
Reply 1491
Yes I got an email about half twelve, hope you find out something soon; )

Thanks the wait is a real killer. Congratulations by the way.
Hi, I had a conditional offer on 22nd of June which I accepted the same day but have heard nothing for 2 weeks now. It was for HMRC based in Newcastle, anyone else in the same position?
Same here Jord, i head about my position in HM revenue and Customs in Manchester on June 11th and on the 16th of June i had confirmed response regarding me accepting the offer - it stated someone from the department would contact me regarding the next stage, since then (3 weeks now) I've heard nothing at all.

I'm giving it until next week (1 full month) and then I'm going to start chasing it up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1494
Anybody for Business Admin in London found out where they'll be yet?
Yes I'm business admin in London and found out Friday I'll be working in DWP. It's the largest government department and that's why they have taken the longest to get back to people.
Well I still haven't heard my department! Digital and Technology - London. It's a bit of a joke really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Email the address given at the bottom of that Facebook / Twitter post last Friday. That's what I did and she told me my location, department and told me because of the size of my department they would take longer to get in contact with me.
I emailed jo on the friday and did not get a reply yet :/
Reply 1499
Original post by Student765
I emailed jo on the friday and did not get a reply yet :/

Same here. What time did you email? I emailed at around 3

Quick Reply

Latest