The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Amazing how people still don't rate Coquelin

He's scared of the ball ffs, he's a really bad distributor. For one game I'd pick Arteta over him.
Ive seen Abou Diaby play more than most, and on my mothers life than man was as good as Vieira. And such a lovely, casual guy as well.

What a shame. But good luck, Abou! Bad luck seems to afflict the good guys
(edited 8 years ago)
Diaby as good as Vieira? Please.
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-diaby-promised-new-vieira-zidane-became-130709805--sow.html

Interesting read, sums his career up perfectly. I'll always remember him dominating Liverpool.
http://www.football-insider.co.uk/exclusive/samir-nasri-asks-arsene-wenger-for-arsenal-return

Lol Na$ri asking to come back now that he's out of favour and arsenal are on the up. I dont want this snake anywhere near the squad. He'll just turn the atmosphere sour in the dressing room and it'd send the wrong message to the players that they can **** us over and then come back a few years later if it doesnt work out for them.
Controversial question: How many would take RVP back? Do you think he has 30 goals all comps left in him?
Original post by sevchenko
Controversial question: How many would take RVP back? Do you think he has 30 goals all comps left in him?

No and no.

He has declined in quality, is back to being injury prone and on principle would never want him back at the club.
RVP, Nasri, Cesc etc never deserve to come back to Arsenal, man will snake your club for a hot p still.
Original post by sevchenko

I don't think he's got 30 career goals left in him.
Resigning Nasri would puss Piers off though.... May be worth it even if we bench him
I'd take Cesc back in a heartbeat, and I'd consider taking RvP back as a third striker. Nasri can go **** himself.
I'm so glad we didn't go for Nasri in the end. He's everything that's wrong with modern footballers.
I wouldn't take cesc back, not because I dislike him but because there's no point. If we had £40mil to spend (which is what he'd cost considering the negotiating power of Chelsea), I'd rather we bought a striker. Cesc isn't a £40mil upgrade on Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla etc.
Cesc should never ever be brought back, ****ing ratty snake, our fans are scum if they think Nasri's a bigger snake than Cesc. Cesc went on strike, refused to play for the club, and basically admitted that in his last year he stopped caring, and then stabbed us and Arsene in the back by going to Mourinho.
Cesc moved to the best club in the country after Arsene refused to buy him back, and he left us to join the world's best club and his boyhood dream after years of nothingness at Arsenal, then left when Barca didn't want him. Nasri left to join a rich man's wet dream, and has been the definition of a snake, constantly talking *******s about Wenger and Arsenal. Man got kicked off his National Team for being a prick, anyone who thinks Cesc is worse has clearly forgotten how bad Nasri is.
Cesc was a true professional. Nasri was a child.
Nasri has never said a bad word about Wenger, he still absolutely adores him. His gripe has only been with Arsenal fans who tend to abuse players after they leave.

You'll struggle find players who have negative words to say about Wenger.
I wouldn't take Nasri because he's absolutely **** right now

You can forget any other loyalty reasons. It's like asking whether we should resign Fabianski ffs
Original post by Arkasia
Cesc moved to the best club in the country after Arsene refused to buy him back, and he left us to join the world's best club and his boyhood dream after years of nothingness at Arsenal, then left when Barca didn't want him. Nasri left to join a rich man's wet dream, and has been the definition of a snake, constantly talking *******s about Wenger and Arsenal. Man got kicked off his National Team for being a prick, anyone who thinks Cesc is worse has clearly forgotten how bad Nasri is.

Apparently Wenger has wanted Cesc back since 2012, don't know how true that is but when a guy who inherently adores Arsenal, even says some **** like "you have the right to kill me if you see me in a Chelsea shirt" then pisses on the club he was raised on for more p, you have to love the guy off for him to boy us off like that.

Anyway I would have liked Alex Song back
Original post by Arkasia

Nasri's never said a bad word about Wenger or Arsenal as a club, just against the fans. Rightly so, he admitted he left for money, and has won trophies at City and got a larger pay packet.

Snesc basically stabbed Wenger in the back. He went on strike FFS, left before his peak years. If Barca really was his dream he would have fought for it, not gone running back to London.

Latest