The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Occupational health check?

I was wondering if any current nursing students (or other students) who had to undergo an occupational health check could let me know what to expect?

I sent in the form about a week ago, and think there will be a few things they'll want to talk to me about, but haven't heard anything yet. Will I need to go to the uni for a meeting before they confirm my place, or will it be after the course has started, same as presenting the DBS?
Original post by MolluscBaby
I was wondering if any current nursing students (or other students) who had to undergo an occupational health check could let me know what to expect?

I sent in the form about a week ago, and think there will be a few things they'll want to talk to me about, but haven't heard anything yet. Will I need to go to the uni for a meeting before they confirm my place, or will it be after the course has started, same as presenting the DBS?

Hi, can you let me now how was the DBS and Occupational Health Test process as I'm going have to do it next week, and what do they check in the Occupational Health Test.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
My daughter had OH form sent tobthe health team on 31 July and till now it is not being processed. It is so fustrating to wait, as this the last condition she has to meet for her offer :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest