The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I'm going away to a city called Winchester to see all my relatives :smile:
Haha yeah and ah okay :tongue: Well I thought you seemed pretty cool, which is why I followed you :tongue:

Still waiting for you to follow me back so you can 'boost my ego' haha :tongue:
Oh okay that seems cool :smile:.
Thank you :tongue: and I have just followed you :biggrin:.
Original post by nadzworldz
Oh okay that seems cool :smile:.
Thank you :tongue: and I have just followed you :biggrin:.

Yep :tongue: and thanks :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Yep :tongue: and thanks :smile:
No problem :smile:
I feel confused. Very. My head is always running, I'm always thinking... And my thoughts give me major depression/anxiety. So: not very good atm
Original post by Andy98
If you think about this way; for people to actually hate you, that means they still give a danm about you. Only a handful of people give a danm about me, and I'm pretty sure most of those I haven't met.
So yeah, it sucks feeling hated, but on the bright side at least they still care:smile:
But anyway feel free to drop me a PM if you need to talk
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, i'm not much of a talker when i'm upset which is funny seeing how much i talk when i'm not haha
Original post by Mike1234321
I feel confused. Very. My head is always running, I'm always thinking... And my thoughts give me major depression/anxiety. So: not very good atm

Why do you feel confused and what is wrong? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Annoyed :s-smilie: My friends only want to talk about themselves all the time and I think I'm quite done tbh
Like sledge hammered fecal matter, because I haven't managed to get any sleep during the night at all.
Came home from work feeling very grumpy and tired and lonesome and unappreciated... :sad:

I wish @Friar Chris would give me a special friar chris hug, or even a special friar chris wave.That would cheer me up a bit.

Miserable miserable Marian :sad:
Joke woke up from seriously loud thunder thinking someone was breaking in.
Just* woke up. <- how tired I am.
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

Currently, i feel like there's some issue that needs resolving but i can't quite put my finger on it, but i'm seeking out how to sort this feeling of being lost a bit at a time, i'm edging ever closer to feeling whole again :smile:
Tired, hungry but happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Tired, hungry but happy.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Night Anon! <3
Original post by MsFahima
Night Anon! <3

Goodnight! <3 :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really ****. A million things going through my head right now and it's impossible to sleep.
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I passed out a couple hrs ago so now my head feels split and I feel like arsecakes.
Original post by TheBBQ
Really ****. A million things going through my head right now and it's impossible to sleep.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to get some sleep soon. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired. And sad- dont wanna leave Cornwall :frown:

Latest