The Student Room Group

The ultimate ****HOLE

I am trying to decide on where to go do my masters for law, i have no idea where to go. All the high ranking schools like oxford, L.S.E and U.C.L are are closed for application. However, Manchester, Durham and Nottingham university are all still receiving applications, for resumption this September/October. Therefore, i am trying to decide between these those three for my postgraduate degree. (P.S, i am a bit biased towards Nottingham, because i got my my undergraduate degree in Nottingham trent, hence i am very familiar with the place). WHAT SHOULD I DO??
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by OYSTER.REGION
I am trying to decide on where to go do my masters for law, i have no idea where to go. All the high ranking schools like oxford, L.S.E and U.C.L are are closed for application. However, Manchester, Durham and Nottingham university are all still receiving applications, for resumption this September/October. Therefore, i am trying to decide between these those three for my postgraduate degree. (P.S, i am a bit biased towards Nottingham, because i got my my undergraduate degree in Nottingham trent, hence i am very familiar with the place). WHAT SHOULD I DO??

A lot of people who wanted to be lawyers at my college chose Manchester. It is a highly recommended uni all round and I would have gone there if my a levels had worked out.

Also Is the title just to attract people to the thread or am I reading it wrong?
Original post by agentawesome
A lot of people who wanted to be lawyers at my college chose Manchester. It is a highly recommended uni all round and I would have gone there if my a levels had worked out.

Also Is the title just to attract people to the thread or am I reading it wrong?

Yes, the title was to attract people, cause i really don't know what to do and i am looking for answers. On the 2016 ranking, Nottingham ranks 7 for law while manchester ranks 26. And p.s, keep in mind that i am an international student, and plan to go back to home when i am done. Thanks or replying.
Whats wrong with KCL btw? They're still taking applications for 2015 start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending