The Student Room Group

Clearing 2015 Economics

I think I might miss my LSE offer for economics and politics and get either AAB or A*AB. So I was wondering whether Russell group units are normally in clearing for economics and politics/ finance related degrees and if so what uni? I appreciate that it changes every year but anyone who has been in clearing before and could shed any light on the situation it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
bump
Original post by fraddie96
I think I might miss my LSE offer for economics and politics and get either AAB or A*AB. So I was wondering whether Russell group units are normally in clearing for economics and politics/ finance related degrees and if so what uni? I appreciate that it changes every year but anyone who has been in clearing before and could shed any light on the situation it would be greatly appreciated.

There were plenty of unis in clearing last year for economics and also politics - presume some of them must have offered a combined course but the Telegraph clearing list isn't that specific. Unfortunately I have no idea which unis rank highly for these subjects or which you would be willing to go to.

Try not to worry about it too much - results day may not be as traumatic as you think.Good luck.
Reply 3

Snap im scared im going to miss my LSE offer too!!:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Mitzy09
Snap im scared im going to miss my LSE offer too!!:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My offer was only AAA but Chemistry was the worst thing on Earth but I guess AAB isn't the worst thing in the world. What course at LSE did you applied for?
Reply 5
My offer was only AAA but Chemistry was the worst thing on Earth but I guess AAB isn't the worst thing in the world. What course at LSE did you applied for?

I applied for Economics. My offer is A*AA and and A in AS further maths. Im scared I got A*AAb or AAAb which would totally suck:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending