The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's weird but for me it was a girls anime,Tokyo Mew Mew and I still have fond memories of it.I still crush on the characters.

That was my first anime as well xD It seems so long ago now xD
Original post by HyruleTenshi
That was my first anime as well xD It seems so long ago now xD

That was one of mine too, but it wasn't my first ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
My first that I seriously watched was attack on titan :tongue: Tbh I just wanted to see why it was so hyped at the time, and it was pretty awesome :biggrin: :biggrin:
By the end it had me thinking damn anime can be really good and I was hooked. Pretty soon I started reading manga too aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's everyone finding the summer season shows so far? I've only seen Gangsta so far but it looks fairly promising. I'll catch up on Durarara!! and Charlotte later today.
Original post by EdwardElric
How's everyone finding the summer season shows so far? I've only seen Gangsta so far but it looks fairly promising. I'll catch up on Durarara!! and Charlotte later today.

I've been posting my thoughts in the preview thread - absolutely amazing season so far. Rokka no Yuusha, Gangsta and Symphogear GX have been the highlights for me so far, and even most of the shows I've dropped looked like they had some potential.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I've been posting my thoughts in the preview thread - absolutely amazing season so far. Rokka no Yuusha, Gangsta and Symphogear GX have been the highlights for me so far, and even most of the shows I've dropped looked like they had some potential.

When do they tend to release the Autumn titles? :holmes:
Original post by Nirgilis
When do they tend to release the Autumn titles? :holmes:

First week or two of October. :yes:
First week or two of October. :yes:

Whaaaaaaa.... That's aaaaaaagesssss! :zomg:

I'll just stick with what rubbish CR has to offer :getmecoat:
Original post by Nirgilis
Whaaaaaaa.... That's aaaaaaagesssss! :zomg:

I'll just stick with what rubbish CR has to offer :getmecoat:

Not interested in anything from the Summer season? :zomg: I still can't get over how good the first few new shows have been!
Not interested in anything from the Summer season? :zomg: I still can't get over how good the first few new shows have been!

I can only bring myself to watch streams on Crunchyroll so I don't have access to the ''full'' Summer season - can safely say the whole ACS:Law fiasco that occurred between 2009 and 2011 put me off streaming and downloading from third party websites :sadnod: . That, and when MegaUpload got taken down in 2012, put the nail in the coffin :tongue:

So, with what's on Crunchyroll, my interest in series extend to those with 1 episode aired at the moment :tongue: . Don't trust a series until about 5 episodes have been released :wink:
[video="youtube;4aI9QfPnj5I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aI9QfPnj5I[/video]
from this morning to now, i marathon Inu x Boku ss
Anyone seen this, I enjoyed !

gr8 gr8 i r8 this 8/8 ^o^
It's been a long while since I've been here!!!!

For all you EVA fans out there, what do you think about this?

http://www.anime-oz.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/439x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/c/uccrei.jpg

Back in 2010, when Kotobukiya did a collab with Ueshima Coffee. One of those limited edition Ayanami figures I want to get....

Also, I just wanted to advertise my page (feel free to shout at me if I'm not supposed to), where I do a ton of drawings... some of which are original work, but 100% in my style. :wink:

www.facebook.com/bakamangaka-san
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9373
I am only 7 episodes into season 2 of knights of sidonia at the mo but I'm a bit worried about this season. Doesn't feel as good as the last series. Plus I have this constant feeling it's going to pull a sword art online on me...............
Original post by Judge Jasel
It's been a long while since I've been here!!!!

For all you EVA fans out there, what do you think about this?

http://www.anime-oz.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/439x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/c/uccrei.jpg

Back in 2010, when Kotobukiya did a collab with Ueshima Coffee. One of those limited edition Ayanami figures I want to get....

Also, I just wanted to advertise my page (feel free to shout at me if I'm not supposed to), where I do a ton of drawings... some of which are original work, but 100% in my style. :wink:

www.facebook.com/bakamangaka-san

Slap Evangelion on anything and I will throw money at it. I practically lived off canned coffee, although my personal favourite was the Suntory BLACK BOSS (as endorsed by Tommy Lee Jones).

Those figures are kinda cool, would prefer a sexy hot spring penguin though, or that octahedral shaped angel (which would basically be a paperweight).

Also, your drawing of Elizabeth is really cute. :smile:
Original post by El Nombre
Slap Evangelion on anything and I will throw money at it. I practically lived off canned coffee, although my personal favourite was the Suntory BLACK BOSS (as endorsed by Tommy Lee Jones).

Those figures are kinda cool, would prefer a sexy hot spring penguin though, or that octahedral shaped angel (which would basically be a paperweight).

Also, your drawing of Elizabeth is really cute. :smile:

pahaha, I know what you mean. I mean, the only way I'd buy those figures is because they are technically limited edition now. And thanks! Be sure to like and share. If I have enough "fans", I might attempt to make manga of my own.
Would anyone recommend the anime 'The Betrayal Knows My Name'?
Can anyone recommend The betrayal know my name?

Latest

Trending

Trending