The Student Room Group

The God Delusion

Scroll to see replies

11/10
I read a lot of it and it's bascically a dumbed-down introduction to atheism from my perspective, but it's all right. richard dawkins could have included more complex arguments to the ones he used but didn't, which annoyed me because it always left me thinking "you could have developed upon this point/thought a lot better"
Reply 3
8/8. gr8 b8 m8.
Original post by bottled
8/8. gr8 b8 m8.

lol you caught our joke. Well done clever Muslim.
Reply 5
Original post by MrKmas508
lol you caught our joke. Well done clever Muslim.

I'm actually curious. What led you to the conclusion that i'm muslim from the above post?
Granted I haven't read the whole thing but what I did read, I found quite amusing :biggrin:
9/11
Reply 8
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Granted I haven't read the whole thing but what I did read, I found quite amusing :biggrin:

Funnier than the bible?
Original post by bottled
I'm actually curious. What led you to the conclusion that i'm muslim from the above post?

Only Muslims are arrogant enough to (think they) know they're correct, meanwhile Christians (know they) think they're correct. Am I right?
Reply 10
Original post by alldayniqqa
9/11

would not of happened if osama bin laden read this book
Original post by TheSeal
Funnier than the bible?

Hard to say, there are some serious LOLWUT moments in the Bible :biggrin:
Only Muslims are arrogant enough to (think they) know they're correct, meanwhile Christians (know they) think they're correct. Am I right?

Ok, So you believe that me saying '8/8 gr8 b8 m8' constitutes as me attempting to rebute dawkin's book, as opposed to me making a joke, like the other '11/10' people?
Reply 13
Hard to say, there are some serious LOLWUT moments in the Bible :biggrin:

yeah like when God commanded a guy to kill his son :biggrin:
Original post by TheSeal
yeah like when God commanded a guy to kill his son :biggrin:

Ah I didn't find that particularly LOLWUT but different strokes for different folks :h:
Reply 15
Ah I didn't find that particularly LOLWUT but different strokes for different folks :h:

What about this one?

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)
Original post by bottled
Ok, So you believe that me saying '8/8 gr8 b8 m8' constitutes as me attempting to rebute dawkin's book, as opposed to me making a joke, like the other '11/10' people?

Absolutely there's nothing at all which resembles bait in talking about a Dawkins book so saying Gr8 B8 M makes it seem like your mocking it which is ridiculous and something a Muslim would do.

This book is godphobic and religiophobic.
Original post by TheSeal
What about this one?

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Can't say I've read Zephaniah before :nah: But stuff like that is more :erm: than :lolwut: for me :yep:
Absolutely there's nothing at all which resembles bait in talking about a Dawkins book so saying Gr8 B8 M makes it seem like your mocking it which is ridiculous and something a Muslim would do.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

Quick Reply

Latest