The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lularose83
This is weird but I'm actually attracted to some tsr members by the way they write :/

I'm not sure that's THAT weird. Especially if you're lonely and horny. You're constantly viewing people in the best possible light.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I'm not sure that's THAT weird. Especially if you're lonely and horny. You're constantly viewing people in the best possible light.

Haha
Why isn't TheOnlyMrsHolmes mentioned? I have heard she is simply wonderful!
Original post by Lularose83
No! I sort of get an image in my head of what they look like, stupid I know :smile:

Ahhh but do you get the right image? :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why isn't TheOnlyMrsHolmes mentioned? I have heard she is simply wonderful!

Some things go without saying...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Some things go without saying...
Posted from TSR Mobile

I took that in two ways

1) She doesn't need to be mentioned because she is wonderful
2) She isn't mentioned because she isn't wonderful

I have no idea what your implied message was, but the former seems far more fitting.:tongue:
I took that in two ways

1) She doesn't need to be mentioned because she is wonderful
2) She isn't mentioned because she isn't wonderful

I have no idea what your implied message was, but the former seems far more fitting.:tongue:

I may be brutally honest, but I'm not an *******. So of course I meant the former:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Who would you marry? :curious:

I shan't mention any names :smile:
Original post by Andy98
I may be brutally honest, but I'm not an *******. So of course I meant the former:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh why thank you dear, you do know how to make a lady smile...

Oh why thank you dear, you do know how to make a lady smile...

Well I suppose, if you enjoy slapstick of course:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are there any culturally aware, well versed, sophisticated and passionate women on TSR? Would love to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Well I suppose, if you enjoy slapstick of course:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, you are an ambiguous poster! Well I'm going to take my compliment and leave, thank you ever so much.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Are there any culturally aware, well versed, sophisticated and passionate women on TSR? Would love to find out.
Posted from TSR Mobile

probably, but girls like that are usually snapped up pretty quick :tongue:
Oh dear, you are an ambiguous poster! Well I'm going to take my compliment and leave, thank you ever so much.

Ok:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Posted from TSR Mobile

Are there any men like that irl? that is what I would like to know! Certainly have never crossed paths with one, ever.
Are there any men like that irl? that is what I would like to know! Certainly have never crossed paths with one, ever.

Urmmmm....hello?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm not boasting or anything, but I'm looking for someone very much like myself. So yes, I would be one.

But don't you take my word for it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Urmmmm....hello?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello again dear :wavey: did you need something?

lol No but seriously, in real life I see nothing of that sort, not even close, not even slightly close...makes me sad :frown:

you've never met anyone you would consider cultural, intelligent, sophisticated and passionate?

theres lots of people like that, male and female, either your in with the wrong crowd or you are not really looking :tongue:
Hello again dear :wavey: did you need something?

lol No but seriously, in real life I see nothing of that sort, not even close, not even slightly close...makes me sad :frown:

I suspect you may have unwittingly brushed a few aside. In my experience it is those of us who had no childhood friends and spent our hours with books that fit your description. In the case of myself, my only childhood friend was Mr Frodo Baggins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest